A must view every season, A Town, A Team, A Dream

Just Jack

Really? I think he comes off as a real douche, and I dislike him, about as much as Rick Reilly in this video

I am no big fan of Gallo, but it is statistically impossible for any Bills fan to dislike anyone on earth or in human history more than Rick "über-douche" Reilly in this video. You have to agree with me on this. :D

I am no big fan of Gallo, but it is statistically impossible for any Bills fan to dislike anyone on earth or in human history more than Rick "über-douche" Reilly in this video. You have to agree with me on this. :D

Very much agree! I think VG is pretty funny in this video...Reilly is just an ass...I see that he is acting as a weekend anchor on Sports Center now... he is awful....

Thanks Jack. It is a stark reminder to all Bills fans on how we are in this thing forever. Trite? Sure but it is the absolute truth.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen my brother Bill!

Though watching that tonight I was sad to think that the Bills SB Championship, when it comes, will be too late for Tim R, or Jack Kemp....

You know this video is a refreshing reminder of what it means to be a Bills fan. While I am not originally from Buffalo, my father is, and spending lots of time there as a kid and beyond makes me feel like I am from Buffalo.

I think a lot of Bills fans (including myself at times) get caught up in what can the Bills do NOW to win the Super Bowl...we just have our eyes on getting to the playoffs, the Super Bowl etc...that when the Bills disappoint us right away, we get agitated and do not enjoy the game itself.

Going into this year, I have zero expectations, as I have decided to focus on a few different things:

1. Lets see the OL grow as a unit and potentially become a force in the future.

2. Lets see what Trent Edwards has to offer, now that he has weapons around him

3. Can Aaron Maybin become the force off the edge that this team so desperately needs?

4. Will we see Ledonis McKelvin develop into a big time player?

Also everyone...embrace that we are Bills fans, and enjoy the games...enjoy times with other Bills fans...Im fired up, no matter what!

GO BILLS!!!