Gosh dangit, I'm still excited for Monday

Coach Tuesday

When I was born, my father chained a 50 pound bag of sand to my leg called Being A Bills Fan, and said, There you go, enjoy carrying that around the rest of your life like I have.

Well, here we are at the dawn of another season. As much as I know in my head that this will be a tough season, and likely yet another Pats blowout on Monday night, I can't freakin' help it. I'm still pumped. It's the burden I carry. And so, fellow wallers, I say you all,

GO BILLS!!!!

There's a great song I have on the 1979 Ry Cooder CD entitled "Bop Till You Drop":

It's called - "Everything is going to work out fine".

The "schits" on this board don't have the stones to respond to your post. I'm right there with you, game after game.

Michael Bublé - Everything

When I was born, my father chained a 50 pound bag of sand to my leg called Being A Bills Fan, and said, There you go, enjoy carrying that around the rest of your life like I have.

Well, here we are at the dawn of another season. As much as I know in my head that this will be a tough season, and likely yet another Pats blowout on Monday night, I can't freakin' help it. I'm still pumped. It's the burden I carry. And so, fellow wallers, I say you all,

GO BILLS!!!!

I'm right here with ya brother! I was born in '89 and my earliest memory is being at my parents friends house for the '92 super bowl. I bleed Red White and Blue. I will be screaming my head off every game in front of the TV and at the Home Opener against Tampa even if we are getting blown out. 2 seasons ago when me and my friends started going to the games on our own we made a pact to never leave the game until the final whistle. and by god i will stand by that until the day I die.

All the second guessing is behind me. It does no good now. The team is what it is.

I hate New England with every ounce of my soul. Im back in militant mode. This game is far from a sure thing.

Even if they do lose, the home opener is winnable, as is the New Orleans game. It is believable they could be heading to Miami with a 2-1 record.

If they stumble real bad out of the gate, I will resume my bitching

for now Im excited

Never give up!

Never ever give up!!!

The Bills have given me the "Best of Times"

and the WORST of Times.

When I (and all the die hards-great fans I have met nationwide) drink that CHAMPAGNE.......

Sweet will not describe it!!!!!

And no one else can even sip it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this link has been done before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q47bpOCTcaY...feature=related

PLAY THIS BAD BOY 5 MINUTES BEFORE GAME TIME!!

I'm right here with ya brother! I was born in '89 and my earliest memory is being at my parents friends house for the '92 super bowl. I bleed Red White and Blue. I will be screaming my head off every game in front of the TV and at the Home Opener against Tampa even if we are getting blown out. 2 seasons ago when me and my friends started going to the games on our own we made a pact to never leave the game until the final whistle. and by god i will stand by that until the day I die.

Haha, I bleed red white and blue, and its not for the American flag

go bills

I was born and raised in the 'Ruff Buff' and was transplanted to las Vegas via the US Military. As a bills fan of the late 80's and early 90's I thought my team always played in the Playoffs and the Super Bowl. As I got older (and the Bills got worse) I quickly realized that those early years were something really special. ---I personnaly feel I am responsible for the 'Greatest Comeback in NFL History' because at halftime I put on Bills Zubaz pants, grabbed my '12th man coin' and turned my ballcap backwards to support the Defense. lol

I still don my Bills Jersey (Lynch) put on my ballcap and head to the local sports bar every Sunday to support the team I love most. ---The Pittsburgh fans from California and the Patriot fans from Wyoming are there in numbers but I hold my head high when I tell them I'm actually from Buffalo! (Riverside) Occasionaly I bump into a fellow fan and we insantly chat about Webers mustard, Beef on Weck and Salems hot dogs. We find out fellow family members worked at the Chevy or Ford plant and talk about how much Blue cheese tastes better than Ranch; A conversation I am ALWAYS ready to have.

As a military man living amongst many transplants from other cities, I identify with a team of resiliance, a team built around a blue collar town of hard workers who live in cold 'un-liveable' conditions. I support my team year after year and still get goosebumps when I watch Superbowl reruns and hear Van Miller yell 'wide right' or watch Leon Lett get the ball slapped out of his hand at the 2 yard line. ---As a Military man and a Bills fan I bleed Red, White and Blue.

I look forward to Monday night, ready for another 17 weeks of ups and downs and ready to defend or boast about the team I love come Tuesday Morning. ---Here's to another season; a season of optimism, excitement and fanhood. ---GO BILLS!!

GO BILLS!!!!

wouldn't have it any other way man :flirt:

I was born and raised in the 'Ruff Buff' and was transplanted to las Vegas via the US Military. As a bills fan of the late 80's and early 90's I thought my team always played in the Playoffs and the Super Bowl. As I got older (and the Bills got worse) I quickly realized that those early years were something really special. ---I personnaly feel I am responsible for the 'Greatest Comeback in NFL History' because at halftime I put on Bills Zubaz pants, grabbed my '12th man coin' and turned my ballcap backwards to support the Defense. lol

I still don my Bills Jersey (Lynch) put on my ballcap and head to the local sports bar every Sunday to support the team I love most. ---The Pittsburgh fans from California and the Patriot fans from Wyoming are there in numbers but I hold my head high when I tell them I'm actually from Buffalo! (Riverside) Occasionaly I bump into a fellow fan and we insantly chat about Webers mustard, Beef on Weck and Salems hot dogs. We find out fellow family members worked at the Chevy or Ford plant and talk about how much Blue cheese tastes better than Ranch; A conversation I am ALWAYS ready to have.

As a military man living amongst many transplants from other cities, I identify with a team of resiliance, a team built around a blue collar town of hard workers who live in cold 'un-liveable' conditions. I support my team year after year and still get goosebumps when I watch Superbowl reruns and hear Van Miller yell 'wide right' or watch Leon Lett get the ball slapped out of his hand at the 2 yard line. ---As a Military man and a Bills fan I bleed Red, White and Blue.

I look forward to Monday night, ready for another 17 weeks of ups and downs and ready to defend or boast about the team I love come Tuesday Morning. ---Here's to another season; a season of optimism, excitement and fanhood. ---GO BILLS!!

I am with you 100%...and, God Bless you...

...but, are you telling me that you no longer don the zubaz? No wonder we haven't made the playoffs in 9 years!!!

I'm with you. I never even considered canceling my DirecTV this year, unlike some other folks on this board. Maybe they'll suck this year and maybe they won't, but with TO they'll at least be interesting. I just wish he'd yap at Belicheat some more. I hate the Pats and I live in New England so I'm surrounded by Pats fans. Blech! :flirt:

I'm with you. I never even considered canceling my DirecTV this year, unlike some other folks on this board. Maybe they'll suck this year and maybe they won't, but with TO they'll at least be interesting. I just wish he'd yap at Belicheat some more. I hate the Pats and I live in New England so I'm surrounded by Pats fans. Blech! :flirt:

I can not wait for the season to start! I also was going to cncel my DirectTV, but could not do it. We acctually bought 2 more seats at the Ralph. And I only have it for road games and when I can not get to the stadium. I AM PUPMED UP FOR MONDAY!! LET'S GO BILLLS!!!