Guess what Buffalo?

Truth is - the pats don't know WHAT they have. We're SUPPOSED to lose this game. They're supposed to win. But the truth is, no one knows whats going to happen - they have depleted their defense.

Tonight, on the news, local Boston media exposed the fact that these guys are scared. They THINK they know what they have based on their REPUTATION but they are not confident in the least. Nor is the local media.

Buffalo Defense - go out and BLITZ the !@#$ out of the PATS.

Buffalo Offense - go out and THROW the ball. They are preparing for the RUN.

This game could go anyway... but in all the years I’ve lived in Boston - there has never been so much uncertainly amongst these girls called the PATS.

WE have nothing to lose - bottom line - the pressure is on THEM - not us.

Go Bills.

Go Harp!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

truth is - the pats don't know WHAT they have. no one does. they have depleted their defence.

Tonight, on the news, local boston media exposed the fact that these guys are scared. they THINK they know what they have based on their REPUTATION but they are not confidence in the least.

Buffalo - go out and BLITZ the !@#$ out of the PATS.

Buffalo Offense - go out and THROW the ball. They are preparing for the RUN, period.

This game could go anyway... but in all the years i've lived in Boston - there has never been so much uncertainly amongts these girls called the PATS.

Go Bills.

Go Harp!

It would be an awesome way to start the season, knocking off the Pats, at home... but c'mon... the Pats may not know what they have, but they likely know what the Bills have, better than the Bills themselves. I won't be shocked to see the Patriots have their struggles this year, but their uncertainty is not as pervasive as the Bills... if Brady is healthy, they will likely be able to score their way past whatever defensive lapses they might encounter. But, it is a nice fantasy...I would love to see Aaron Maybin come out, ala Cornelius Bennett, and make a really memorable debut...

Truth is - the pats don't know WHAT they have. We're SUPPOSED to lose this game. They're supposed to win. But the truth is, no one knows whats going to happen - they have depleted their defense.

Tonight, on the news, local Boston media exposed the fact that these guys are scared. They THINK they know what they have based on their REPUTATION but they are not confident in the least. Nor is the local media.

This game could go anyway... but in all the years I’ve lived in Boston - there has never been so much uncertainly amongst these girls called the PATS.

Go Bills.

Go Harp!

nice try and i admire your spirit- but the pressure is on a team that went through 5 pre-season games without scoring a TD and also fired their OC and LT.

When it's 21-0 halfway through the 2nd quarter, maybe you'll get it.

Go Bills.

Go Harp!

Except the game. There is pressure on every player to perform every game. Do you really think NE* is scared? Every player gets nervous and anxious before a game.

Go Bills.

Go Harp!

I'm with you, man. I know I predicted the Bills will be slaughtered by the Pats*, but as the game draws closer, I have this wierd feeling that the Bills will play better than expected. I still think we will lose, but it may not be by much.

Here are some of my reasons why I changed my tune.

1. The Bills O-Line didn't show anything in the pre-season. The guards rarely pulled, if they even pulled at all, and we all know they're athletic enough to do so and have done it (pulling) very well at the college level.

2. The Bills practiced the screen a lot in TC, but we hardly saw it in the exhibitions.

3. When Owens was healthy, Trent threw the ball down the field a lot in TC. During the games, nothing.

4. Schobel and Maybin will finally be on the field together at the same time. I believe our pass rush will make things uncomfortable for Brady all game long.

5. Our offense can't be THIS bad!

6. Like you said, the Pats* have no idea what's coming for them. New coordinator, and Owens on the field with Lee at the same time.

7. The Bills' receiving corps should have an edge over the Pats*' secondary.

8. We are LONG overdue!

LET'S GO BILLS!!!!!

I'm with you, man. I know I predicted the Bills will be slaughtered by the Pats*, but as the game draws closer, I have this wierd feeling that the Bills will play better than expected. I still think we will lose, but it may not be by much.

1. The Bills O-Line didn't show anything in the pre-season. The guards rarely pulled, if they even pulled at all, and we all know they're athletic enough to do so and have done it (pulling) very well at the college level.

2. The Bills practiced the screen a lot in TC, but we hardly saw it in the exhibitions.

3. When Owens was healthy, Trent threw the ball down the field a lot in TC. During the games, nothing.

4. Schobel and Maybin will finally be on the field together at the same time. I believe our pass rush will make things uncomfortable for Brady all game long.

6. Like you said, the Pats* have no idea what's coming for them. New coordinator, and Owens on the field with Lee at the same time.

8. We are LONG overdue!

LET'S GO BILLS!!!!!

/incoming negativity

Guest dog14787

Go Bills.

Go Harp!

Scared is probably not the right word, a bit apprehensive perhaps, but I hear where your coming from buddy. Its a chink in their armor and we need to capitalize on it. :doh:

I think the Patriots only fear the Hoodie. Once they start getting old or unproductive or want too much money, it's hit the road Jack.

I would like to think they are as overconfident as the media in Boston. (One sports program said last night "The Bills have no running game. All they have to do is stop TO.")

Guest dog14787
The Patriots are afraid of a team they've beaten 15 out of the last 16 with most of the games being blowouts? Yeah, sure they are.

We already watched Tom Brady go down hard on his throwing shoulder in preseason. I agree, scared is probably not the right word, but the Patriots are not the same football team they were two seasons ago.

We already watched Tom Brady go down hard on his throwing shoulder in preseason. I agree, scared is probably not the right word, but the Patriots are not the same football team they were two seasons ago.

Because Brady got sacked in a preseason game? If we're going off preseason performance, I'd say they're a hell of a lot better than we are.

Guest dog14787
Because Brady got sacked in a preseason game? If we're going off preseason performance, I'd say they're a hell of a lot better than we are.

Brady got knocked out of the game, how often does that happen.

8. We are LONG overdue!

LET'S GO BILLS!!!!!

Great Post! We are overdue, An nothing would be better than a upset over the Pats!!! I agree with 3,4,7!!