Bill Belichick

Tipster19

Belicheat* is a brilliant coach who understands nuances about this game that even other HC's fail to grasp. That is why the cheating that he did is so significant. He understood how the cheating would seriously help him in ways that the media could not grasp. Give credit where credit is due he wouldn't have gone through the risk and trouble of massive taping for a whole decade if it wasn't a serious advantage to him. And Goodell, trying to minimize the damage to the league, correctly understood that even in Buffalo, people would write threads admiring Belicheat*'s brilliance as a coach. So the brilliance of Belicheat* would overcome the cheating* of Belicheat* in the end. That is why Goodell was determined that Belicheat* would not be forced to miss even one game as a coach due to cheating. Think of that as you wonder where M. Lynch is Monday night.

Trying to explain why Bill Belichick is still a great coach after spygate is like trying to convince me how great a baseball player Barry Bonds was.

I'll play along. He was 36-44 in 6 years with Cleveland. Where was the magic then?

p.s. they only found six spygate tapes because someone forgot to take out the trash

Risk and trouble of massive taping? They had like 6 grainy tapes that would pan over to the Charger's cheerleaders butts from time to time.

Uhh, no, actually, Matt Walsh himself had a whole bunch apparently at his home in Hawaii. Who knows how many the Pats* had? Goodell destroyed them all after all, right, so we'll never actually know. My favorite part of all of this was that Goodell made it initially sound like the taping only went back a year or two and only after Walsh came forward did the League state that the taping went way, way back. Makes you really wonder what else they're aware of. The guy is very smart, no question about that, but with the cheating he's been convicted (to use a loose legal term) of and the whole bunch more his organization is suspected of takes quite a bit of the bloom off the rose, IMHO.....

Someone with the talent that Bill Belicheat obviously has, you just HAVE to wonder what kind of neurotic sh-- goes on in that head to make him resort to cheating in such a huge, unmissable (to everyone but the NFL) way. He risked his impeccable reputation so as not to fail. I will never forget how he reacted when his team lost in the waning seconds to the Giants, and he ran off the field in front of the largest audience ever assembled, too pathetic to even shake the hand of the lucky coach from across the way. That spoke VOLUMES about Belicheat's fragility and inner rage.

God forbid he ever gets the call from his owner telling him he needs to pack up his stuff, because I foresee this Belicheater going PSYCHO.

Suspected of, by you, Matt. Don't speak for everyone. Sane people have moved on.

Facts are facts. The tapes were so important that time was taken from filming the players to watch the cheerleaders do their routines.

Or did you have another conversation with a buddy in Budapest about how Belichick was using some kind of mind control device to get Al Davis to cough up a first round pick?

One of the greatest coaches in NFL history. Sure. But how many rings does he earn without Brady throwing the ball? I say none.

I say all the ones he has, plus maybe one more (Giants one). Brady, IMO is nothing more specail than his OL/Scheme. Just look at what Cassel did there last season. Peyton Manning on the Pats they are great, even better than they are now. Brady on the Colts and they are have the team they have been. Manning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brady

I say all the ones he has, plus maybe one more (Giants one). Brady, IMO is nothing more specail than his OL/Scheme. Just look at what Cassel did there last season. Peyton Manning on the Pats they are great, even better than they are now. Brady on the Colts and they are have the team they have been. Manning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brady

Manning has had more offensive talent around him for years (WRs, TEs, RB, o-line) than most QBs have for a single season.

Manning has had more offensive talent around him for years (WRs, TEs, RB, o-line) than most QBs have for a single season.

And all drafted by Polian--that's pretty impressive. I don't believe the Colts have a starter who has played for another team (I know that was the case a couple of years ago and I think it may still be true). That's just amazing, IMHO, in this day of FA.....

Suspected of, by you, Matt. Don't speak for everyone. Sane people have moved on.

Facts are facts. The tapes were so important that time was taken from filming the players to watch the cheerleaders do their routines.

Or did you have another conversation with a buddy in Budapest about how Belichick was using some kind of mind control device to get Al Davis to cough up a first round pick?

Ask anyone besides Pats* fans, League-wide. Your team and its accomplishments are suspect by all, not just a minority of Bills fans. Don't kid yourself. Don't believe me--go ask on other team's boards and you'll find that most people think Belicheat and the Pats* are cheaters.

Here's but one example for you of them being suspected of more than Spygate:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/11/sports/f...ting&st=cse

I'm apparently not the only one who suspects them of more than they've been caught doing--looks like some folks who are in the NFL for a living do, too, as would anyone who's ever watched the officiating in their games.....