When an pro-abortion person is killed

VABills

the freaks here pay homage and declare the scum a hero. Especially if he is the murdering scum sucking pig who does it as the kid is being born. The messages are flying within seconds of the incident and the messiah is giving a speach within an hour of how great the scum is.

When a anti-abortion person is murdered, well nothing.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/11/michig...ting/index.html

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure he was murdered so much because of his position on abortion as the guy who shot at him is a freaking jerk. He went on to kill someone else and was looking for a third person to off when he was caught...the latter two having nothing to do with abortion. From what I've read and heard so far, this guy was just pissed off in general. Arguably if he'd seen an annoying bumper sticker or bad hair he might have shot at those people as well.

The victim was apparently a fixture in the town and didn't bother anyone. He certainly didn't deserve to be murdered.

I'm not sure he was murdered so much because of his position on abortion as the guy who shot at him is a freaking jerk. He went on to kill someone else and was looking for a third person to off when he was caught...the latter two having nothing to do with abortion. From what I've read and heard so far, this guy was just pissed off in general. Arguably if he'd seen an annoying bumper sticker or bad hair he might have shot at those people as well.

The victim was apparently a fixture in the town and didn't bother anyone. He certainly didn't deserve to be murdered.

I agree. I read the story and my first thought was "Well, that has sh---all to do with abortion...may as well report 'Someone with blue eyes was killed' for all the relevance."

I agree. I read the story and my first thought was "Well, that has sh---all to do with abortion...may as well report 'Someone with blue eyes was killed' for all the relevance."

Did you read this???

"Harlan James Drake, was offended by anti-abortion material that activist Jim Pouillon (above) had displayed across from a school"

That to me sounds like he targeted the guy.

the freaks here pay homage and declare the scum a hero. Especially if he is the murdering scum sucking pig who does it as the kid is being born. The messages are flying within seconds of the incident and the messiah is giving a speach within an hour of how great the scum is.

The zealots at the extreme ends of that debate are made for each other.

Get off your high horse... nice baiting.

No the guy who shot these guys no matter how inappropriate they are standing across the street from a school are... isn't there some pedophilia law against this, but they should not have been killed and obviously the guy who did this has more wrong with him to snap like that. P.S. Abortion is illegal in the third tri-mester but that ruins part of your argument.

I respect folks that feel abortion is morally wrong. I don't respect they way many on both sides argue their case and the way you stated your example is a exhibit A. You over-reached in pointing out the hippocracy of the other side by inserting unnecessary name calling with as much hate as those on the other side accuse you of... So folks like you on both sides are morally wrong... make peace with your God and seek forgiveness.

Did you read this???

"Harlan James Drake, was offended by anti-abortion material that activist Jim Pouillon (above) had displayed across from a school"

That to me sounds like he targeted the guy.

yeah, and had the guy been reading a newspaper the gunman didn't like the reaction may have been the same. Bait away baitboy.

But you know if an abortion doc or a pro abortion activist were killed the media would be having a field day and blaming all the pro life people en masse

Says the one whose party platform considers killing innocent, defenseless babies a RIGHT.

You are a coward. Can't even honestly answer a question.

(You mean the right for women to control their own bodies without government interference? It's libertarian, not that Right really believes in those principles.)

umm, not that I really care about this topic, but since I've got some extra time to waste, I would say that is slightly tilts things to the opposing side of coincidence.

Definitely motive.

Doesn't prove things definitively one side or the other, but if I were a betting man, which I am, and I had to place a wager, I would say that if this individual didn't have a strong anti-abortion view, he would still be here today.

Actually....I am just following the lead of Obama's administration.

I am sure you are quite familiar with John Holdren, but I just did a search and no threads came up...so just in case you didn't know that Barry's science advisor is in favor of mandatory population control through sterilization and abortion..

Another Gem

A right wing propagandist citing "internet reports," brilliant. I hope they produce more evidence how Hillary murdered Vince Foster.

umm, not that I really care about this topic, but since I've got some extra time to waste, I would say that is slightly tilts things to the opposing side of coincidence.

Definitely motive.

Doesn't prove things definitively one side or the other, but if I were a betting man, which I am, and I had to place a wager, I would say that if this individual didn't have a strong anti-abortion view, he would still be here today.

Actually it was the graphic nature of this guys sign that set the gunman off.

http://www.buffalonews.com/260/story/792151.html

On Friday morning, James Pouillon - known in Owosso for his years of in-your-face protests against abortion - was in his usual place across the street, holding a sign that pictured a chubby-cheeked baby with the word "LIFE" on one side and an image of an aborted fetus with the word "ABORTION" on the other. This time, a truck pulled up and a man inside opened fire, killing the protester before driving to a gravel pit business and shooting and killing the owner.

Police say the gunman had grudges against several people and didn't like Pouillon holding a sign with graphic images of a fetus in front of students. Authorities believe they stopped a third slaying by catching up with the gunman before he could kill again.

What a shame, Pouillon seemed like he was such a cool guy.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/...09/post_39.html

Somewhere Billy Milano is smiling!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fye5v5J-iVY

Any particular reason you target "America's inner cities?"

Because that's where there is the greatest concentration of people who are a drain on our society. People who don't have intelligence, desire and means to rasie children shouldn't be encouraged to have them.

btw, you're also a coward for asking questions for which you already know the answer.