9/11

swede316

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“Now, we have inscribed a new memory alongside those others. It’s a memory of tragedy and shock, of loss and mourning. But not only of loss and mourning. It’s also a memory of bravery and self-sacrifice, and the love that lays down its life for a fri...end–even a friend whose name it never knew. “

- President George W. Bush, December 11, 2001

Never Forget.

What a terrible day it was, I will never forget, all though I was plastered that morning, but none the less I will never forget the shock, horror and anger I was felt through out that day, and I just hope that our government elected officials won't ever as well.

I worked about a mile from the Pentagon. Never going to forget seeing the smoke, seeing the helicopters, flash lights and hearing no sound.

Always keeping those who lost their loved ones and the firefighters who went in to the towers on that day. A very good friend of mine (firefighter) was spared that day when everyone else on his truck died when the buildings collapsed.

“Now, we have inscribed a new memory alongside those others. It’s a memory of tragedy and shock, of loss and mourning. But not only of loss and mourning. It’s also a memory of bravery and self-sacrifice, and the love that lays down its life for a fri...end–even a friend whose name it never knew. “

- President George W. Bush, December 11, 2001

Never Forget.

Indeed, never forget

"Osama Bin Laden is not a priority"

"I'm a War President"

"Saddam is pursuing nuclear materials in Africa" - despite the fact that he had 50 tons of yellowcake he could not enrich because he did not have a centrifuge, and the document of "evidence" was a forgery.

"Mission Accomplished" in selling out the troops to the AIPAC lobby in Iraq while our terror was "not a priority"

"Iran is part of the Axis of Evil" even though we have deployed our troops in Afghanistan next to the Iranian armed and funded Northern Alliance which was already at war with Taliban/AQ on 911

Remember the fallen on 911. Then remember the treason responsible for Osama being "not a priority" and still at large killing innocents while our troops were dumped in Iraq over intentional lies designed to get Zionist cash and favorable Zionist media coverage for "I'm a War President" W in 2004...

Indeed, never forget

"Osama Bin Laden is not a priority"

"I'm a War President"

"Saddam is pursuing nuclear materials in Africa" - despite the fact that he had 50 tons of yellowcake he could not enrich because he did not have a centrifuge, and the document of "evidence" was a forgery.

"Mission Accomplished" in selling out the troops to the AIPAC lobby in Iraq while our terror was "not a priority"

"Iran is part of the Axis of Evil" even though we have deployed our troops in Afghanistan next to the Iranian armed and funded Northern Alliance which was already at war with Taliban/AQ on 911

Remember the fallen on 911. Then remember the treason responsible for Osama being "not a priority" and still at large killing innocents while our troops were dumped in Iraq over intentional lies designed to get Zionist cash and favorable Zionist media coverage for "I'm a War President" W in 2004...

Today should not be about politics.

I remember it like yesterday. Wife was 6 months pregnant and we both worked in downtown Philly. I heard it on, and continued listening to, Howard Stern all morning. He was playing snippets from every news source he could find--was a story that developed second by second through unconfirmed rumor and report.

He's not talking politics. He's proving the need for universal healthcare.

This from someone who cheered when "conservative" W socialized senior drugs by lying to Congress about the cost... and then threatened the White House Actuary to shut up about the real cost estimate. Socialization by fraud - the "conservative" W approach to health care...

This from someone who cheered when "conservative" W socialized senior drugs by lying to Congress about the cost... and then threatened the White House Actuary to shut up about the real cost estimate. Socialization by fraud - the "conservative" W approach to health care...

Took the wrong pills this morning, did you?

Hey, who stole PPP's Martian translator?