Your tax dollars at work

1billsfan

http://www.breitbart.tv/

"Fox News: Officials with the controversial community organizing group ACORN were secretly videotaped offering to assist two individuals posing as a pimp and a prostitute, encouraging them to lie to the Internal Revenue Service and providing guidance on how to claim underage girls from South America as dependents."

...and liberals wonder people why there is so much distrust of their current President. Reverend Wright, Van Jones, William Ayers, ties to corrupt government funded organizations like ACORN, dropping all charges of voter intimidation in the Philly Black Panther case, looking away from Charlie Rangel's glutenous and criminal tax evasion. But Obama thinks he can teach us all about America's "character"? Preach about "choice" when he's been an advocate for late term abortion rights which leaves the ultimate choice being made for the unborn? What was it that Pelosi said a few years ago regarding the "evil" Republicans? Drain the swamp? Exactly.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like anyone is going to bother to look into this beyond Fox News. :unsure:

Fox is kicking the crap out of the TV and print news media. They are quickly making up for all of the Bush lapdog years.

Oh wait, I forgot...that fearless investigative governmental watchdog Diane Sawyer is the new anchor at ABC. All is well. I'm sure Fox News is shaking in their shoes.

blah-blah-blah-blah WINGNUTS blah-blah-blah-blah HALIBURTON blah-blah-blah-blah TEABAGGERS blah-blah-blah-blah SARAH PALIN blah-blah-blah-blah RACISTS blah-blah-blah-blah BUSH blah-blah-blah-blah

That should just about cover it

You forgot cruise missles, and torture

blah-blah-blah-blah WINGNUTS blah-blah-blah-blah HALIBURTON blah-blah-blah-blah TEABAGGERS blah-blah-blah-blah SARAH PALIN blah-blah-blah-blah RACISTS blah-blah-blah-blah BUSH blah-blah-blah-blah

That should just about cover the kool-aid crew's response

What you'll probably get is a lot of "So what? It's not representative of all ACORN. Who really cares about this?"

Then you start adding up the billions upon billions of taxpayer dollars that these folks have access to and you hear the left mumble something like "Bad baby Bubbleducks beat up his bed with bashed up bananas and old moldy bread."

Oops, they did it again.

You know what they say: Once is an accident, twice is coincidence...and I don't believe in coincidence.

I noticed CNN finally picked it up and ABC had two paragraphs buried about the firings. Once MSNBC picks it up, assuming it's not Olbermann coming to their defense, it'll be time for a federal government investigation into ACORN, and the ceasing of any federal involvement with this group.

Finally.

Oops, they did it again.

You know what they say: Once is an accident, twice is coincidence...and I don't believe in coincidence.

I noticed CNN finally picked it up and ABC had two paragraphs buried about the firings. Once MSNBC picks it up, assuming it's not Olbermann coming to their defense, it'll be time for a federal government investigation into ACORN, and the ceasing of any federal involvement with this group.

Finally.

Seriously, this is what our tax money is being used for. So Obama (big ACORN supporter) and his community organizers want us to trust him with another trillion for his healthcare program???????

Yeah right, good luck with that. Our government is so corrupt it's starting to make Mexico look good.

Seriously, this is what our tax money is being used for. So Obama (big ACORN supporter) and his community organizers want us to trust him with another trillion for his healthcare program???????

Yeah right, good luck with that. Our government is so corrupt it's starting to make Mexico look good.

Republicans and Democrats alike are in bed with ACORN. This isn't an Obama thing. This is a government thing, and the government should immediately freeze their access to any more taxpayer funds.

Republicans and Democrats alike are in bed with ACORN. This isn't an Obama thing. This is a government thing, and the government should immediately freeze their access to any more taxpayer funds.

I don't know much about their involvement with ACORN, but the Republicans are just as culpable at getting this country in such a financial mess. Forced balanced budgets, term limits, rules about when and where you can work after you've been a member of Congress should be the biggest issues at midterm elections. Hopefully with citizen awareness and the internet, weeding out the bad guys will become much easier in the future.

What's acorn going to do? They won't be able to top the census scales to the liberal areas and overestimate the populations any more. They've been fired by the CB.

Outstanding. Had not heard that yet.

I suspect they'll just rename their people and get them involved in another way, but in the meantime, the next step is to cease all federal funding to these dirtbags...and we're talking BILLIONS, not including the amount they stand to make from the stimulus, and send in the cavalry to go through the books and tear this apart.