Is Belicheat at it again?

cmjoyce113

I don't know if this idea has been kicked around or not but I think it is very plausible.

Is it possible that New England and Belicheat have had this plan all along? Did they plan on trying to steal a pick from the Raiders and get Seymore back?

I think the plan was to make sure the Bills didn't game plan for him throwing a wrench into things for them on MNF. They are hoping because the paper work was filed by the Raiders before the physical ever happened that the trade is a done deal and somehow they steal a pick from the Raiders. (I know it's not legal and the Raiders would then own his rights but you now how the Pats* get away with stuff and the NFL may rule in their favor in some ridiculous way)

Is this jackass just at it again trying to screw the system and make sure the Bills are ill prepared Monday night with their rookie O-line and Bell at LT?

What is everyone elses thought because I feel like they are up to something and they knew Seyemore to the Raiders was never really going to happen.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this jackass just at it again trying to screw the system and make sure the Bills are ill prepared Monday night with their rookie O-line and Bell at LT?

No - the Jackass Russ Brandon, Jackass John Guy, and Jackass Dick Jauron are making sure the Bills are ill prepared for Monday night.

If Seymour doesn't report, the Patriots won't get the draft pick.

Negative.

Not showing up isn't grounds for termination of a trade. If it were then every single player in the NFL would have a built-in no trade clause available to them. Upon learning of a trade the player could simply refuse to show up to the new team and be sent back to the old team. That's not a precedent the league will want. Nor is it something the owners would stand for. And the CBA doesn't allow for it.

So unless Seymour fails the Raiders team physical he is 100% Oakland's problem to deal with.

I am not saying it is what is happening or has happened but he has done stranger things. They may not be "that concerned" with the Bills but they are concerned about making sure they win and they will do it at all costs.

I just wanted to put it out there to see what you guys all thought. It isn't what I think is happening just an idea.

Negative.

Not showing up isn't grounds for termination of a trade. If it were then every single player in the NFL would have a built-in no trade clause available to them. Upon learning of a trade the player could simply refuse to show up to the new team and be sent back to the old team. That's not a precedent the league will want. Nor is it something the owners would stand for. And the CBA doesn't allow for it.

So unless Seymour fails the Raiders team physical he is 100% Oakland's problem to deal with.

Plus...even if it were true, the League would no doubt apply the "But this is the Patriots exception" and give them the pick anyway.

Negative.

Not showing-up for the physical constitutes failing it. Not unlike missing a drug test does.

First of all, it's Seymour. It's a pet peeve of mine when someone starts a thread about a player and can't get the player's name right.

Second, the Patriots won't wind up with the player and the pick.

Seymour is a free agent after 2009. If he re-signs with the Pats, they got the player and the pick

I don't know if this idea has been kicked around or not but I think it is very plausible.

Is it possible that New England and Belicheat have had this plan all along? Did they plan on trying to steal a pick from the Raiders and get Seymore back?

I think the plan was to make sure the Bills didn't game plan for him throwing a wrench into things for them on MNF. They are hoping because the paper work was filed by the Raiders before the physical ever happened that the trade is a done deal and somehow they steal a pick from the Raiders. (I know it's not legal and the Raiders would then own his rights but you now how the Pats* get away with stuff and the NFL may rule in their favor in some ridiculous way)

What is everyone elses thought because I feel like they are up to something and they knew Seyemore to the Raiders was never really going to happen.

hahahahahaha...this is the craziest conspiracy theory I have heard in a while...Geezus, all BB ever did was video tape some things he wasnt supposed (something MANY teams have done) and now all of a sudden he is as clever as Oceans 11 team...

Stop smoking the "Jenkem" kid...