if you paid $50. to see Derek Jeter....

OnTheRocks

apparently Derek Jeter was in Rochester last night for a bachelor party of a local guy he roomed with in the minors.

there was speculation that he "might" show up at one of a few different joints.

the local radio just reported that some folks were mad because they paid as much as a $50. cover to "maybe" see Jeter at one of these places where he never showed up to.

:D:lol:

what was it P.T. Barnum said about suckers?????

You think he's cute?

I don't think it's about "cute" here...

Strippers?... if they have to choose between "cute" and "money".... "money always wins out... I don't think they give one rat's ass about whether or not he's cute... he's Derek Jeter... a very famous person with lots of money.

I don't think it's about "cute" here...

Strippers?... if they have to choose between "cute" and "money".... "money always wins out... I don't think they give one rat's ass about whether or not he's cute... he's Derek Jeter... a very famous person with lots of money.

114076[/snapback]

Oh. Sorry, I didn't get it. :D Thanks. :lol:

My friends had beetlejuice (from the Stern show wack pack) scheduled to be at my batchelor party. I'm really disappointed that one fell through. B)

Speaking of beet, Jeter and the Yankees, does anyone remember a few years back when BabaBooey and some wack pack members sat behind home plate at Yankee stadium during the FOX Saturday national broadcast? I think they were playing the Mariners. That was some funny stevestojan.

I've got a friend that "stalks" Jeter. She goes to all the Yankees-Orioles games in town since 1996, always gets 3rd-base box seats. A couple years ago she was on vacation in Puerto Vallerta & ran into Jeter & Soriano at the same hotel; no respect for Alfonso, she made him take a picture of her with Jeter. This year it got worse, she found out where the Yankees stay in town & she hangs out in the lobby, waiting for a sighting... her & about 10 other women. :):lol::lol:

apparently Derek Jeter was in Rochester last night for a bachelor party of a local guy he roomed with in the minors.

114062[/snapback]

That was R.D. Long, who played at Webster and then, inexplicably, got a scholarship to Arizona and then, even more inexplicably, got a minor league contract. Actually, it's pretty explicable: his father was a scout or something and knew people who knew people. After about ten years he made it as high as Columbus before retiring. Kid had speed to burn but not much else. Apparently he's still conning people, just in a different way. :)

Speaking of beet, Jeter and the Yankees, does anyone remember a few years back when BabaBooey and some wack pack members sat behind home plate at Yankee stadium during the FOX Saturday national broadcast? I think they were playing the Mariners. That was some funny stevestojan.

yeah - beatlejuice, and the female bodybuilder girl and somebody else. classic.