Bills Pessimists .....yeah I am talking to YOU!

EndZoneCrew

I love that people are ready to pack it in BEFORE the damn season starts. Listen, we ridded ourselves of dead weight. Langston Walker being the HEAVIEST of that dead weight. Comedy aside, Turk=terrible, Walker=Fat turd with average skills, Rhodes=average for his price tag. But I am here to talk OFFENSIVE LINE.....to the so-called "experts" who are complaining about our BLOWN UP offensive line. Well, I don't know about you, but this is exactly what I have been waiting for. I am so sick of the Panos, Teague, Villarrial, Ben Anderson, Gandy, Fowler, Reyes, Walker, Dockery, Whittle's of the world...... Now THIS is a commitment to the line....5 young guys jelling TOGETHER!! You can take my season tickets

"FROM MY COLD DEAD HAND"!!

Great POST!!!! I want mean and nasty on the OL and it looks like thats what we have done. The moves were proper but timing seems to be way off. Only time will tell, I just hope we surprise NE on MNF I am tired of getting our heads handed to us by those cheating Jerks

This is so true!!

The Bills lack any fire in the belly .... yes, we know that Dick fails to inspire any but think about the offensive offensive lines we have had the last few years because none of them could push forward for a one yard gain when we needed it and none of them seemed to care.

These guys are nasty ... yes, the changes should have been made earlier but I too think there is a decent chance that the fire we see from this seemingly physically fit line (I have not noticed any rolls of fat hanging over the belts of the guys who are left) will bring some life to this listless team especially when combined with a more simple playbook that will be about moving forward rather than rocket science.

GREAT POST!

It seems scary when the inmates seem to get things more quickly than the people running the asylum. Many here thought Langston Walker will not make a great LT. This was in early '09. Seems it took the coaching staff until 6 days before the season to figure this shizzle out.

That is not a good sign.

We shall see how bad this season actually turns out. I predict we may lose 10 games.

Endzone represent! Woo! Hoo! :rolleyes:

They (whoever "they" are) said that brandy new head coaches and brandy new QB's were the kiss of death, too. Several of those predictions did the maximus bellyflopicus last season. Hope springs eternal....time to rock and roll, baybee!!!

dont make much sense. the line calls come from our o/line coach i believe!

You must be new to football. When a defense shifts and the O-Line has 1-2 seconds to make a call, how is the O-Coord or O-Line coach going to change the call? Normally it is the center, but in the Bills case with theirs having no experience whatsoever, Walker was making the calls.

Hmmm am I a pessimist.

Pessimist - Variant of pessimism - the tendency to expect misfortune or the worst outcome in any circumstances

Well, I do not believe we will go 0-16 so I don't expect the worst outcome.

Realist - One who is inclined to literal truth and pragmatism.

I do not believe that the girl in billsfreak's avatar will ever sleep with me. Even though that is the worst outcome from my point of view, it is just the literal truth.

So I guess that makes me a realist.

I love that people are ready to pack it in BEFORE the damn season starts. Listen, we ridded ourselves of dead weight. Langston Walker being the HEAVIEST of that dead weight. Comedy aside, Turk=terrible, Walker=Fat turd with average skills, Rhodes=average for his price tag. But I am here to talk OFFENSIVE LINE.....to the so-called "experts" who are complaining about our BLOWN UP offensive line. Well, I don't know about you, but this is exactly what I have been waiting for. I am so sick of the Panos, Teague, Villarrial, Ben Anderson, Gandy, Fowler, Reyes, Walker, Dockery, Whittle's of the world...... Now THIS is a commitment to the line....5 young guys jelling TOGETHER!! You can take my season tickets

2-14

You are my hero! :thumbsup:

It is true that developing a young line is underway big time in Buffalo. Hopefully, the next coaching staff will be able to use it effectively.

too bad they have an inept OL coach responsible for doing the "development"

hopefully he doesn't alienate this bunch like he did with Peters, Dockery and Walker, etc so they don't have their heart in playing for the Bills.