Demetrius Bell. From the Bears game.

Good question Mike. I suspect that Walker weighs a lot closer to 400. Jmo. I also think that Dockery was closer to 366 than his listed weight. These guys are obviously strong, but maybe no so much by NFL standards.

I heard Dockery in Sirius talk about how strong Jason Peters is. He kept stressing it. Now, throw in speed and athleticism and there is the difference. Another good example is Albert Haynesworth. He might weigh 75 pounds less than Walker, but I am guessing he is much stronger, as is a guy like Kris Jenkins.

Guys like Dockery and Walker appeared to be more big and sloppy than particularly strong. I am betting (at least hoping) that Wood is already stronger than our 2 departed elephants.

Peters has his sights set on being a major bust Bill. He has looked simply awful in pre-season.

The biggest I have with said brain trust is the man running the show isn't a football guy but a salary/money guy and thus we've seen many of the decisions made of late, Rhodes and Walker have been about money which seems to be ringing truer and truer each day as we get closer to the season. It also goes to show that perhaps Levy as GM wasn't such a great idea.

If the difference in the level of play between the two guys is marginal (Rhodes, Oman and Walker, Bell), then wouldn't it make a sound business decision to let go of the higher paid guy. That is a natural business decision in any walk of life. I don't think the Bills are any different.

Malone should be ashamed of himself. His own seed is making a name for himself he has nothing to do with him. They should mention it but if I was Bell I would smile and let it go. He is his own man and I for one am proud of him, not matter how he plays.

Bell has come along way I just 1 year. This just proves that no matter where you come from in life you can make it with hard damn work, no matter if you parents are involved in your life or not.

I didn't mean to Bell in an interview just the announcers doing the game.

Peters has his sights set on being a major bust Bill. He has looked simply awful in pre-season.

Some guys get the money and stop working. It remains to be seen wrt Peters, and I am willing to accept the trade at face value. The guy does have talent that is very rare, but if he doesn't want to play, that's up to him.

That said, we have to replace him at some point and it won't be easy. I am going to watch Bell very closely on running plays. He is agile enough to be a pass blocker. Is he strong enough to open holes for backs on cold WNY Sundays? Like you said before.....all we have is hope.

Ya know what I don't get. Walker is 6'8" and weighs 366lbs. How is it possible at that size to not just bury everyone you play against. ESPECIALLY LB's. I outweigh my 10 year old son by 100lbs. I'm fairly certain I could block him with relative ease and my days as an athlete are long gone.

Does your son weigh 245 pounds and run the 40 in 4.6?

I think Walker mailed in the preseason, thinking his spot on the team was secure.

I've been wondering about that as well. Maybe cutting Walker and Rhodes is the team's way of sending a message that just mailing it in is no longer acceptable? Everyone can be cut, veteran or not.

??