Season Tickets Holders....

Kipers Hair

I recall hearing that the Bill's ticket sales for this coming season are somethign like the 3rd highest ever...in light of the resent demolition work on One Bill's Drive - how does everyone who invested hard earned money in thie product feel? I killed my NFL ticket in a fit of rage after the Packers debacle...and I have to admit, when they started shooting key people so close to the opener....I felt pretty good that I am not wasting a cent on the train wreck. I thought things would come unglued at about week 6....but week minus 1????

Anyway - to those who have committed hard earned money and time to this years product - how do you feel? If you were offered a refund by Ralph, would you take it? I am interested in some honest thoughts on this...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I split tickets with a friend but shelled out good money to sit on the 40 yd line, 8 rows behind the Bills bench for 3 games this year. I decided on this even before TO was signed. I thought this will be awesome and was looking forward to having a decent season. Now I think it is turning into a waste of money. I feel like I am paying good money for a bad product that is getting worse day by day. If things don't change, I will not pay for one game after this year. Wtf Ralph????

I recall hearing that the Bill's ticket sales for this coming season are somethign like the 3rd highest ever...in light of the resent demolition work on One Bill's Drive - how does everyone who invested hard earned money in thie product feel? I killed my NFL ticket in a fit of rage after the Packers debacle...and I have to admit, when they started shooting key people so close to the opener....I felt pretty good that I am not wasting a cent on the train wreck. I thought things would come unglued at about week 6....but week minus 1????

Anyway - to those who have committed hard earned money and time to this years product - how do you feel? If you were offered a refund by Ralph, would you take it? I am interested in some honest thoughts on this...

LOL, a little hasty? So after a PRESEASON game you gave up on the season? I am a season ticket holder and I'm happy we are FINALLY making some bold moves. Can't wait for the opener on Monday to see what these kids can do. I guarantee if we shock New England you will be on the phone with DirecTV.

I split tickets with a friend but shelled out good money to sit on the 40 yd line, 8 rows behind the Bills bench. If things don't change, I will not pay for one game after this year.

Let me know if your friend bails too.....I would love to upgrade

Good lord......you killed it after a PRESEASON GAME? Please leave us alone now and find a new hobby!

I obviously had more vision that the front office - the team's offense was sh-tty and the O-Line had no hope...and look at that...they're blowing it up!!! Brilliant.

LOL, a little hasty? So after a PRESEASON game you gave up on the season? I am a season ticket holder and I'm happy we are FINALLY making some bold moves. Can't wait for the opener on Monday to see what these kids can do. I guarantee if we shock New England you will be on the phone with DirecTV.

Give me three good showings...I might get on the horn...but I would bet this is a 6-10 team at best.... I think we will be talking about Shottenheimer by week 12....

are you going Saturday for Pitt?

You know it. In fact I'm skipping the Bills opener so I can be at the UB opener. Lord knows that team at least has some quality leadership.

Speaking of the UB game, some people I was suposed to go with are bagging on me. So stay tuned...I may offer 3 of my seats free of charge to anyone wanting to see UB/Pitt this Saturday.

PTR

I obviously had more vision that the front office - the team's offense was sh-tty and the O-Line had no hope...and look at that...they're blowing it up!!! Brilliant.

So...the offense was performing poorly and you're upset because they're trying to do something about it.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

So...the offense was performing poorly and you're upset because they're trying to do something about it.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

do you honestly think they made this move bc they thought it was going to improve the offense?

There is no logical reason to think otherwise (in my opinion).

really? you have to be kidding

this move was clearly about money and not wanting to pay Walker the 3 mil he was owed this year

did anyone think Walker was really a problem on offense? he wasnt any worse then any of the other starters...Hangartner didnt show me a thing in preseason and is just another player in a long line with the Bills playing Center that really isnt that good at it

Be glad you can drive to the games and don't have to watch them on the Sunday NFL ticket. I am tired of listening to "Bills Fans" saying they are going to turn in their tickets. Try living in VA where the Redskin fans predict they will loose the remainder of their games after a loss and turn around and predict they will win every game after a win. Part of growing up in Buffalo is having a true blue collar mentality, don't forget that. Stop blaming the FO, we have the talent to take us to the playoffs, it's all about attitude and execution! F' the Pats, F' all of them. Go Bills