Most hated team?

Background; I lived in Orchard park 1972-1995 then left NY so the Pats mean nothing to me. In fact in my day they were[except in the mid 80's] a gimme in the W column.

Having dismissed the current cause of all the Bills problems [at lest according to some posters] what is your most hated team? Me #1 by a landslide Dallas. If you have to ask why you are 10 years old or not a Bills fan.

#2 Miami. I remember the 70's

#3 Jets. Just because they are the Jets.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Background; I lived in Orchard park 1972-1995 then left NY so the Pats mean nothing to me. In fact in my day they were[except in the mid 80's] a gimme in the W column.

Having dismissed the current cause of all the Bills problems [at lest according to some posters] what is your most hated team? Me #1 by a landslide Dallas. If you have to ask why you are 10 years old or not a Bills fan.

#2 Miami. I remember the 70's

#3 Jets. Just because they are the Jets.

It used to be Miami, Dallas and Pitt. Miami due to 0 for 70s. Dallas because and Pitt one for the thumb. Now its NE by far no othe rteam currently has my hate as they do. I can even stomach Dallas since their Owner is a meddler they are just as screwed up as we are.

MIAMI!!! No explanation needed.

By pure luck I scored great seats for the 1980[i guess] game when the Bills finely beat Miami. Somewhere between the 40's about 4 rows up. I could hear Shula whenever he raised his voice-I will never forget him yelling"WHAT ARE WE DOING OUT THERE". Of course that was followed by the goalposts being carried up to the then youthful [61?] owners box.

Great memory.

By pure luck I scored great seats for the 1980[i guess] game when the Bills finely beat Miami. Somewhere between the 40's about 4 rows up. I could hear Shula whenever he raised his voice-I will never forget him yelling"WHAT ARE WE DOING OUT THERE". Of course that was followed by the goalposts being carried up to the then youthful [61?] owners box.

Great memory.

I was there as well with my two brothers. One of my brothers dove into the net behind the goalposts after the goalposts were brought down. He could have had his hand dislocated but he was able to rip off some net and we all got pieces which I still have.

Miami used to be #1 by a long shot. But we really owned them during the Levy days and we sent Shula to retirement with the frustration of never being able to get by us his last years.

Now I live in NE* and hate their guts as much as I hated Miami in the 70's. Goodell letting Belicheat* get away with blatant cheating with no real penalty and the officiating when playing NE* is about as biased as when we played the Fish in the 70's. I hope God punishes Belicheat* and NE* some day because I can see that Goodell, the media, and officials are going to continue to kiss their sorry butts* big time for years to come.

Yah, I think my hatred for NE* has exceeded what I even had for Miami.