Miami vs FSU

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, WTF...

The announcers are are assclowns. More on that later...

There was one second left on the clock! Why did they end the game?

Friggin' announcers. "I don't know if that PI will make any difference. Yeah, I'm sure that 1st down from the 2 was meaningless. Then they ran a play from 9 seconds to 5 seconds and the announcers say "one more play left". Why not two? They just ran a play that was 4 seconds. Why not do it again?

Glad someone else noticed this. My DVR agrees. The incomplete signal came with 1 second left. They shoulda had the 4th down play.

What a game!!! Jacory is ridiculous. As long as he doesn't get injured, the Canes will be a force this year. They should finish in the Top 20, which is a huge step forward from the past couple years. Go Canes!!

Ya know, you get people who know how to win like Jacory Harris and look what happens! They are going to be a force once again. They play mostly True Sophmores! I can't wait to see what they do the rest of the year and next year....forget about it!

Good job by Shannon kicking the squib with 2 minutes. Bowden well we already knew he was a clown. Lets run the longest developing play possible so that we don't get a 2nd play with 5 seconds left. And then the announcers: the missed xp was huge because it would've made, oh, zero difference whatsoever after FSU made the 2pter. And there's obv. no difference between 1 chance to win and 3 chances.

God, so much fail.

Great game, now the Bills must step it up to prevent both my teams from dropping their respective season openers. While FSU played uncharacteristic poor defense throughout -- they really screwed up the ending with clock management. 2nd and 2 from inside the 15 with 40 seconds and they were trying to run a whole new formation onto the field -- wasting 20-30 seconds. Did someone notice if Turk Schonert suddenly joined FSU's staff?

Good job by Shannon kicking the squib with 2 minutes. Bowden well we already knew he was a clown. Lets run the longest developing play possible so that we don't get a 2nd play with 5 seconds left. And then the announcers: the missed xp was huge because it would've made, oh, zero difference whatsoever after FSU made the 2pter. And there's obv. no difference between 1 chance to win and 3 chances.

God, so much fail.

I caught that too. If FSU calls a TO with 50 seconds left they get that extra down anyway. Instead they run it down to 30 seconds. Awful clock management! On top of that, the ball should've been caught. It was low but very catchable. I love that the U is back.

Glad someone else noticed this. My DVR agrees. The incomplete signal came with 1 second left. They shoulda had the 4th down play.

To make it worse. Watch all three plays. 1 second loss per play. At least that is what I saw on ESPN's highlights.

To make it worse. Watch all three plays. 1 second loss per play. At least that is what I saw on ESPN's highlights.

That's pretty standard though. You would see the same thing viewing any game. The thing that makes the last play surprising is that they reviewed it. Given that they had everyone in the booth viewing the play and the clock in slow motion over and over again, it seems like the call would have come back incomplete with :01 second left.

I caught that too. If FSU calls a TO with 50 seconds left they get that extra down anyway. Instead they run it down to 30 seconds. Awful clock management! On top of that, the ball should've been caught. It was low but very catchable. I love that the U is back.

Might want to wait until their next game to get too excited. As undisciplined as that defense is, GT could be a nightmare.

Great game, now the Bills must step it up to prevent both my teams from dropping their respective season openers. While FSU played uncharacteristic poor defense throughout -- they really screwed up the ending with clock management. 2nd and 2 from inside the 15 with 40 seconds and they were trying to run a whole new formation onto the field -- wasting 20-30 seconds. Did someone notice if Turk Schonert suddenly joined FSU's staff?

Our secondary was brutal tonight. Greg Reid was the lone bright spot back there. Jenije, Magnum and even Robinson took turns getting burned or missing tackles.

The clock management at the end killed me. Trying to sub in a whole new personnel package? When Miami was trying to do the same thing? Line up, run a play and catch them offsides or with too many/not enough men on the field or out of position. Someone's got to take charge there.

How do we get hosed on the clock in our own damn building? Whatever happened to the hometown scoreboard operator?

I thought the UB-UTEP game had a great finish. UTEP scores the go ahead TD with about 1 minute left, but it's called back for holding. UB holds on for the win.

Unfortunately I didn't get to see Buffalo this week. Next weeks game against Pitt is on Gameplan though, so I should be watching. To bad Syracuse/Penn St isn't national. I'd like to see how they hold up against a top team.