Played Bills vs Pats on Madden 10

Bufcomments

For those who give a damn...

First I just let the the 360 played the game, without Beast mode and Seymore. With 60's uniforms no less...

Pats win 31-21. Brady to Welker is gonna hurt us. He was schooling McKelvin.

Then I played as the Bills. Played Nickle defense almost entire game. Brady throws 3 INTS with one returned for a touchdown by Mcgee.

On offense I used the TE's alot. Maybe ran Jackson about 15 times. Threw the Ball around to everybody. Kept the Pats D off balance. Nelson had plenty of mismatches during the course of the game. He scored 2 times. Went to T.O deep 3 times caught all 3. Used Evans on slant routes and he had lots of YAC. Replaced Reed with Johnson and he had 3 catches for first downs.

We win 28-17. Time of possesion was heavy in my favor. Thing is I did not pressure Brady in the second half. I threw the house at him but he kept beating the blitz in the first half. So I the second half I doubled Moss and Welker and nobody else could do anything big.

hope it happens that way for the REAL game.

Anybody else play demo Bills - Pats ? I know you did lol.

I actually played Madden 2010 today. Bills vs. Pats* and my result came out 13-0 Bills on All Madden. I mainly had a 3 man rush with Schobel Stroud and Maybin and occasionally i'd send a lb in after Brady. I would have a lot of db's on the field and they usually couldnt do much against it. Wes Welker was a big factor as well. I'm running a simulated game right now

LOL. Naw, they'll use the no-huddle, if they're smart. But they need to run it FAST, and that's why they're going to simplify it, IMO. If you watch all our drives, we run the no-huddle and we are usually fairly quick to get back to the LOS, but then it seems like HOURS go by as Trent or Ryan look to the sidelines and get plays given to them. That totally defeats the purpose of a no-huddle, and if Turk was too stupid to know that, then he needed to be fired before the OTAs, for God's sake. But we have a hamster for a HC. Whereas, in the game, everyone has Madden as HC.

So pissed off that my X-Box 360 broke about a little over a week ago and I haven't been able to play Madden since. BUT while I had it I played Madden a lot and the Bills just needed to pass the ball a lot on the Pats*. I couldn't get the run going but the passing game was dominate. Yet I needed to throw screens and quick passes to also throw them off guard.

Once I got the pass going I was able to have moderate success with the run (As I was trying to run down the clock). As far as the D went I needed to get pressure with Maybin but I think that was because I was controlling him. The D backs and rest of the D-line did OK but Welker was a bit of a killer. The Score was usually Buffalo 31 Pats* 24

I actually played Madden 2010 today. Bills vs. Pats* and my result came out 13-0 Bills on All Madden. I mainly had a 3 man rush with Schobel Stroud and Maybin and occasionally i'd send a lb in after Brady. I would have a lot of db's on the field and they usually couldnt do much against it. Wes Welker was a big factor as well. I'm running a simulated game right now

So I just got done with the simulation. Fred Jackson = MVP of the game.40 rushes for 186 yards 4.6 ypc and 4 Touchdowns

Trent Edwards had a 90.4 passer rating. He went 26 for 42 with 311 yards. 61% completion percentage. 2 Touchdowns and 1 interception.

Tom Brady went 23 for 48. 312 yards and had a 41.3 passer rating.47% complection percentage. 1 Touchdown and 4 interceptions.

Laurence Maroney had 11 rushes for 97 yards. 8.8 ypc but he broke one for 77 yards. 1 Touchdown

Bills- 59

Pats*-24

Hopefully a sign of things to come

So pissed off that my X-Box 360 broke about a little over a week ago and I haven't been able to play Madden since. BUT while I had it I played Madden a lot and the Bills just needed to pass the ball a lot on the Pats*. I couldn't get the run going but the passing game was dominate. Yet I needed to throw screens and quick passes to also throw them off guard.

Once I got the pass going I was able to have moderate success with the run (As I was trying to run down the clock). As far as the D went I needed to get pressure with Maybin but I think that was because I was controlling him. The D backs and rest of the D-line did OK but Welker was a bit of a killer. The Score was usually Buffalo 31 Pats* 24

I got my RROD fixed on my 360 this past Friday. Mine was on the brink on going so I found a guy that will fix it for 40 or 50 bucks depending on what is wrong with it.

If you send me a email I will hook you up and the guy will fix it right in front of you.

no joke

I got my RROD fixed on my 360 this past Friday. Mine was on the brink on going so I found a guy that will fix it for 40 or 50 bucks depending on what is wrong with it.

If you send me a email I will hook you up and the guy will fix it right in front of you.

no joke

Mine was still covered under the Microsoft extended warranty (They give 3 year warranties for free on all Red Ring and E-74 issues) so while I am currently in the middle of a long 2-3 week wait for it to come back I didn't have to pay a dime. But yeah if it was out of Warranty I would have needed the info thanks.