Richard Seymour traded to Raiders

jayg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

typical patriots move, trade someone that no longer fits the system regardless of what he's done for you. and we keep schoebel and kelsay, go figure

Seymour didn't "fit their system?" LOL! He WAS their system. This is a big loss for the Pats, and while the Raiders got fleeced with a 1st rounder, as I said, it's in 2011. The Pats will need all the good picks they can get by then since the team will be a shell of its former self.

Geez. As if hoodwinking the Raiders for Moss wasn't enough, now they fleece them again! They get a first for a 30-year old who they drafted with a first. The guy plays great, makes pro bowls and now they deal him on the downside of his career for the price they paid to get him. Talk about a great return on your investment!

Al Davis, dumb. Bill Belichik, genius.

Seymour didn't "fit their system?" LOL! He WAS their system. This is a big loss for the Pats, and while the Raiders got fleeced with a 1st rounder, as I said, it's in 2011. The Pats will need all the good picks they can get by then since the team will be a shell of its former self.

Wow, I think Seymour is one of the best...bold move by the Pats. They seem to have adopted a very pro-active attitude toward re-building before the whole thing crumbles...I can only hope it blows up in their face, but you have to admire their willingness to make ballsy moves like this...poor Seymour will likely wither away in Oakland, one of the few franchises more dysfunctional than ours in Buffalo...

Wow, I think Seymour is one of the best...bold move by the Pats. They seem to have adopted a very pro-active attitude toward re-building before the whole thing crumbles...I can only hope it blows up in their face, but you have to admire their willingness to make ballsy moves like this...poor Seymour will likely wither away in Oakland, one of the few franchises more dysfunctional than ours in Buffalo...

The Patriots have a lot of age on their roster and are living on borrowed time. They've also drafted pretty poorly, hitting on a few picks. And Wilfork is going to command Haynesworth-type money. Lastly, if it's a top-5 pick, that's a lot of money to invest in an unknown player, and trading-out of the top-5 is almost impossible now.

Geez. As if hoodwinking the Raiders for Moss wasn't enough, now they fleece them again! They get a first for a 30-year old who they drafted with a first. The guy plays great, makes pro bowls and now they deal him on the downside of his career for the price they paid to get him. Talk about a great return on your investment!

Al Davis, dumb. Bill Belichik, genius.

I think Seymour, barring injury, has another solid 5 years in him...I don't think it would be a horrible trade for the Raiders, if they had a legitimate NFL caliber roster...but they are a long way from that...Seymours will waste away there, unless he forces his way out, demanding a trade...ala Randy Moss...

I hate the patriots as much as anyone, but can you remember any personnel decision they've made in the last 10 years that hasn't worked out and kept them at the top of the division. maybe warnow can tell us what mr. wilson thinks about this situation

I hate the patriots as much as anyone, but can you remember any personnel decision they've made in the last 10 years that hasn't worked out and kept them at the top of the division. maybe warnow can tell us what mr. wilson thinks about this situation

buddy, you're so connected and smart, why don't you call Mr. Wilson yourself, that is if you have long-distance phone privileges from your parents.

son of a ...

jw