How far would u come to see the bills play??

BILLZ4LIFE

Hey wass up everyone?? Im a newbie at this blogging stuff. But when I found this website, I was a very happy person knowing that I could vent anytime I wanted to fellow bills fans. I've been a fan since the first Scott nor'wide' super bowl. For the past two years, me and a buddy of mine (bills fan, of course) been traveling up to see Buffalo play @ home. I'm from central jersey and I drive around 250 miles to see them play. How far have u or willing to see them play?? I once found a guy after last years loss to cleveland, told me he came all the way up from tennessee. LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

DEFENSE DOMINATES, OFFENSE DISSIPATES. BRING BACK DREW BLEDSOE! LOL.

I've been a fan since the first Scott nor'wide' super bowl.

Do real fans actually say crap like that....? <_<

I've come from Minneapolis to see a pre-season game - that's about 200 miles further away than Tennessee, and that's not very far at all.

Like Jack said - people frequently come from other countries.

You'd be considered local to some of the people I know have come to games. They've come from Germany, Australia, New Zealand, and England.

I travel all the way from Hamburg to see the home opener every year.

If I actually lived at Two Bills Drive I wouldn't go see them play. That woulld be too far. My couch is a good enough place to watch them score no touchdowns.

Welcome though.

Two Bills Drive is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

i live in dallas (originally from erie, pa) and was at the home opener last year. i plan on going to a game this year, just not sure what one.

I was born and raised in Erie Pa also. Nice to know there's a few of us out there.

You should check the Tailgate forums to see where trips are being organized for. Aussiew lives in the Dallas area, I think, and she does a pretty good job of setting things up for different road games.

Hey wass up everyone?? Im a newbie at this blogging stuff. But when I found this website, I was a very happy person knowing that I could vent anytime I wanted to fellow bills fans. I've been a fan since the first Scott nor'wide' super bowl. For the past two years, me and a buddy of mine (bills fan, of course) been traveling up to see Buffalo play @ home. I'm from central jersey and I drive around 250 miles to see them play. How far have u or willing to see them play?? I once found a guy after last years loss to cleveland, told me he came all the way up from tennessee. LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

DEFENSE DOMINATES, OFFENSE DISSIPATES. BRING BACK DREW BLEDSOE! LOL.

The OC, So. Cal

My son and I flew in for the opener last year, from Houston obviously. I was accompanying him in the men's room at the time the play of the year went down - that being Roscoe's amazing punt return against the Seahawks. On the plus side, my son was filmed by an in-stadium camera (and I was alerted to it in advance) so I was able to snap the scoreboard photo above - a pretty cool souvenir of his first time ever at RWS! Funny, at 9 yrs. old the kid has no appreciation for what the long odds were of that happening.

We're heading to the opener again this year - would like to take him every year as long as the Bills stay in Buffalo. It's an experience I'm glad to be able to give my kid. The rest of the year we are glued to Sunday Ticket!

My son and I flew in for the opener last year, from Houston obviously. I was accompanying him in the men's room at the time the play of the year went down - that being Roscoe's amazing punt return against the Seahawks. On the plus side, my son was filmed by an in-stadium camera (and I was alerted to it in advance) so I was able to snap the scoreboard photo above - a pretty cool souvenir of his first time ever at RWS! Funny, at 9 yrs. old the kid has no appreciation for what the long odds were of that happening.

We're heading to the opener again this year - would like to take him every year as long as the Bills stay in Buffalo. It's an experience I'm glad to be able to give my kid. The rest of the year we are glued to Sunday Ticket!

Yea I'll be there@ the home opener. Gotta leave the house @ 4am just to make sure I get maximum tailgating. Lol. Tailgating is the best in Buffalo, hands down!!