How far would u come to see the bills play??

BILLZ4LIFE

Do real fans actually say crap like that....? :worthy:

I've come from Minneapolis to see a pre-season game - that's about 200 miles further away than Tennessee, and that's not very far at all.

Like Jack said - people frequently come from other countries.

Like Canada?

I live about 295 miles from the stadium & try to make every game. From 10/21/90 through 11/4/07 I never missed a regular season or playoff home game. The streak ended on 11/18/07 with the Sunday night New England game. I had to visit my parents for Thanksgiving & had to get there early because my mother was having an eye implant that Monday. My father ended up in the hospital, the day before the game (Good thing I hadn't traveled to Buffalo) but we got him out for Thanksgiving. It turned out that was our last Thanksgiving together, they both passed away in 2008. I'm so glad that I missed that game, I can't think of a better way to end a streak than the extra time I spent there Thanksgiving week.

Unless they're playing in the Super Bowl, I'm not driving more than 100 miles to see them in person.

1145 miles on my vacation last month -- Canton, training camp, and the Bears preseason game. Ran into Pollock at SJF; he just shook his head, laughed, and said, "You really need to find a better way to spend your free time."

Hey wass up everyone?? Im a newbie at this blogging stuff. But when I found this website, I was a very happy person knowing that I could vent anytime I wanted to fellow bills fans. I've been a fan since the first Scott nor'wide' super bowl. For the past two years, me and a buddy of mine (bills fan, of course) been traveling up to see Buffalo play @ home. I'm from central jersey and I drive around 250 miles to see them play. How far have u or willing to see them play?? I once found a guy after last years loss to cleveland, told me he came all the way up from tennessee. LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

DEFENSE DOMINATES, OFFENSE DISSIPATES. BRING BACK DREW BLEDSOE! LOL.

From about 1998, I came every 2 years from Melbourne, Australia for 1 game and sometimes a couple weeks of preseason.