According to Forbes Bills value increased 3%

Beerball

According to Forbes as cited by ESPN:

Eight teams saw their value decline in this year's rankings, and six had no change.

Bills are doing pretty well if they increased in value in this market. I am really surprised that Jacksonville was not listed as a team which FORBES determined dropped in value.

I am really surprised that Jacksonville was not listed as a team which FORBES determined dropped in value.

There seems to be a misconception that just because Jax hardly sells out and doesn't have robust season tix sales, they are doing poorly. Wrong. All that means is that Jax is not sharing as much ticket revemue of, say, as the Bills. What Jax does have is a hefty lux box sales because Jax has some strong businesses and wealth in the area. Lux box revenue and naming rights revenue are not shared as ticket sales are.

Hell... if the owners revenue sharing structure stays put, I envision a new sadium with 20,000 seats available to the general public (for a PSL fee of course) and 5,000 luxury suites at $250K a pop. The owner onlys has to share a portion of the 20,000 tix sales plus parking, concessions, & NFL licensed gear. The lux box $$$ is pure gold.

So don't get caught up in the BS that just because Jax is in the smallest NFL market and not coming close to filling the seats. The lux boxes are all taken... whether or not they're filled on Sunday's doesn't matter. The Bills chepest ticket is $36, The Jags $50... roughly 1/3 more than the Bills

Ralph made $39.5m in operating profit and approximately $26m in unrealized gains last year according to Forbes. And he can't afford a real GM and Coach?

did anyone ever say ralph is a dummy! he won't change anything until ticket sales drop off - - why should he?

did anyone ever say ralph is a dummy! he won't change anything until ticket sales drop off - - why should he?

I have been saying that for years. Why would anyone with Ralph's money and knowing him like we do ever pay large sums to try and improve this team? Fans are going to sell out the stadium even if we go 1-15. He has no incentive what so ever to do anything but put the cheapest product on the field.

Ralph made $39.5m in operating profit and approximately $26m in unrealized gains last year according to Forbes. And he can't afford a real GM and Coach?

See that is what gets me, 39 million in PROFIT. That means after all bills are paid including upkeep, staff, coaching etal....he MADE MILLIONS. He could take right now and spend 9 additional million of that profit and get a damn good HC, GM and additional staff, but refuses to do so.

See that is what gets me, 39 million in PROFIT. That means after all bills are paid including upkeep, staff, coaching etal....he MADE MILLIONS. He could take right now and spend 9 additional million of that profit and get a damn good HC, GM and additional staff, but refuses to do so.

i agree, i bet some of the money was from not spending all of the cap money, what a cheap bastard Ralph is