Please Ralph, blow it all up just one more time!

VJ91

DJ thinks James Hardy is doing a fine job of rehabbing his knee. Isn't that nice? :sick:

Listening to these passionless, emotionless coaches and VP's of Pro Scouting and College Scouting calmly excuse away why our beloved Bills suck year in and year out, I'm at the point where I would love to have Ralph hire a new GM and/ or Head Coach that reminds me of Jack Nicholson's General character from "A Few Good Men"

Couldn't you picutre the meeting after a week of training camp last year between that guy and his college scouts after realizing James Hardy was the dumbest player ever to be drafted?? He would say; "Who the f... convinced us to draft James Hardy?"...."apparently this kid can't run a pass route from here to there, without falling down or forgetting how to do it, much less learn our entire damn playbook!"....."and you, receivers coach?.....you will train Mr. Hardy to learn his damn playbook, and if he doesn't run every damn pattern perfectly by the start of this coming season, I'm going to blame you, and then, I'm going to kill you."

Wouldn't that be a refreshing change? Someone in a position of authority with the Buffalo Bills that has a freakin' pulse?? Read that entire article from today's D&C about how nobody really knows if Hardy will catch one damn pass this season, yet his knee seems to be coming along just fine, and once again we are left to read between the lines. James Hardy still cannot understand Turk-ey Schoenerts' offense. His "geek" coaches, who only care about their players memorizing their schemes and patterns, and don't seem to have a clue about the emotions that run high in the game of NFL football, still don't seem to be very optimistic about Hardy "contributing" this entire damn season.

Blow it up after DJ and his geeks once again can't MOTIVATE or INSPIRE this team into the playoffs once again this season, Ralph. Blow it up just one more time even though you're 91 years old. You certainly have nothing to lose at this point, and it would be fun to be able to watch a new coach on the sidelines get fired up about the good and bad things that happen in a game, and/or fun to watch a young emotional GM get fired up about his job like the young Bill Polian did 25 years ago!!

Russ Brandon, Tom Modrak, John Guy, Dick Jaruon, Turk Schoenert and Perry Fewell, collectively, are like golf officials raising the QUIET signs to the fans in the stands. BLOW THEM ALL UP Ralph, just one more time!

DJ thinks James Hardy is doing a fine job of rehabbing his knee. Isn't that nice? :sick:

Listening to these passionless, emotionless coaches and VP's of Pro Scouting and College Scouting calmly excuse away why our beloved Bills suck year in and year out, I'm at the point where I would love to have Ralph hire a new GM and/ or Head Coach that reminds me of Jack Nicholson's General character from "A Few Good Men"

Couldn't you picutre the meeting after a week of training camp last year between that guy and his college scouts after realizing James Hardy was the dumbest player ever to be drafted?? He would say; "Who the f... convinced us to draft James Hardy?"...."apparently this kid can't run a pass route from here to there, without falling down or forgetting how to do it, much less learn our entire damn playbook!"....."and you, receivers coach?.....you will train Mr. Hardy to learn his damn playbook, and if he doesn't run every damn pattern perfectly by the start of this coming season, I'm going to blame you, and then, I'm going to kill you."

Wouldn't that be a refreshing change? Someone in a position of authority with the Buffalo Bills that has a freakin' pulse?? Read that entire article from today's D&C about how nobody really knows if Hardy will catch one damn pass this season, yet his knee seems to be coming along just fine, and once again we are left to read between the lines. James Hardy still cannot understand Turk-ey Schoenerts' offense. His "geek" coaches, who only care about their players memorizing their schemes and patterns, and don't seem to have a clue about the emotions that run high in the game of NFL football, still don't seem to be very optimistic about Hardy "contributing" this entire damn season.

Blow it up after DJ and his geeks once again can't MOTIVATE or INSPIRE this team into the playoffs once again this season, Ralph. Blow it up just one more time even though you're 91 years old. You certainly have nothing to lose at this point, and it would be fun to be able to watch a new coach on the sidelines get fired up about the good and bad things that happen in a game, and/or fun to watch a young emotional GM get fired up about his job like the young Bill Polian did 25 years ago!!

Russ Brandon, Tom Modrak, John Guy, Dick Jaruon, Turk Schoenert and Perry Fewell, collectively, are like golf officials raising the QUIET signs to the fans in the stands. BLOW THEM ALL UP Ralph, just one more time!

Asking Ralph to do anything to improve this team is akin to spitting in the wind.

Relax my concerned friend.

Let me calm you with these quotes from our studious coaches after the Pitt game. They are not concerned. The team is "preparing for a Monday Night game against NE not a preseason game with Pitt." You can breath deeply and prepare for a rewarding fast paced "K-GUN" like season right into a young 2010!

<wait for it>

Get me a bucket...

Let me ask this. If you are a long time owner, making millions off a fan base that is too scared to stand up to you because of the fear of you moving the team, What motivation do you have to actually pay to field a winner? Ralph knows no matter how bad the team is, fans will come to the Ralph and pay JUST to keep them here.

I have read it many times on several boards 'but he keeps the team here'. 'But I would rather have a crappy team than none at all...that would ruin my life' type stuff.

This team isn't moving anywhere, when fans really do the research on how tough it is to move an NFL franchise (esp. one that hasn't even fully tapped the local resources fully yet) they would have much less fear. The NFL is not going to allow a franchise to move that sells as many seats consistantly as we do. If fans would buck up, not show up and hit ralph in the old pocket book for a season, watch how fast he makes changes :sick:

Let me ask this. If you are a long time owner, making millions off a fan base that is too scared to stand up to you because of the fear of you moving the team, What motivation do you have to actually pay to field a winner? Ralph knows no matter how bad the team is, fans will come to the Ralph and pay JUST to keep them here.

I have read it many times on several boards 'but he keeps the team here'. 'But I would rather have a crappy team than none at all...that would ruin my life' type stuff.

This team isn't moving anywhere, when fans really do the research on how tough it is to move an NFL franchise (esp. one that hasn't even fully tapped the local resources fully yet) they would have much less fear. The NFL is not going to allow a franchise to move that sells as many seats consistantly as we do. If fans would buck up, not show up and hit ralph in the old pocket book for a season, watch how fast he makes changes :sick:

Right, he'll change us into playing in another city.

Right, he'll change us into playing in another city.

Do you know what it takes to move an NFL team these days? This team isn't going anywhere and that fear you just showed is why this team will always be a losing one. Ralph has no incentive at all to field a winner when you guys are afraid of the team moving. You will fill the stands even if the team goes 1-15 each year.

Do you know what it takes to move an NFL team these days? This team isn't going anywhere and that fear you just showed is why this team will always be a losing one. Ralph has no incentive at all to field a winner when you guys are afraid of the team moving. You will fill the stands even if the team goes 1-15 each year.

Doubtful. Were you around for 1976, 1977, 1984, or 1985? I was and there were 20,000 people in the stands for those years. There has been talk about the Bills moving since 1966.