Roster Battles

Wizard

No surprising cuts will be made until the coaches have narrowed it down to their top 60 players. If you are shaping the last few players to make the roster, what do you do? Answer whatever question(s) you like.

1. Do you keep Hamdan or offer him a Practice Squad position?

2. Assuming three tight ends are kept, who do you choose among Fine, Stupar, and DeVree?

3. Would you rather keep a serviceable FB in McIntyre or a young but unproved RB in Omon?

4. As of right now, who is more valuable to their team over the next two years, Hardy or Jenkins?

5. What will be of better help to the Bills Defense Line this year? a) Cut Kelsay b) reserve a spot to Bryan

6. Which player(s) gets left off the LB corps this year? Buggs? Thomas? Palmer?

7. If it came down to one roster spot available at corner, do you keep Florence or Youboty?

8. How many of the Bills current offensive lineman on their roster could start for a perennial playoff team such as the Steelers, Ravens, Colts, Patriots, Eagles, Vikings, and Giants?

9. Who gets the axe at safety? Wilson, Wendling, Simpson

Hamdan will be the 3rd QB and is not eligible for PS

2. Assuming three tight ends are kept, who do you choose among Fine, Stupar, and DeVree?

I think Fine has a spot...Stupar has shown to be good and I'd like to see him on the team...why even ask about keeping DeVree yet?..all we know is that he was on the Pats*

3. Would you rather keep a serviceable FB in McIntyre or a young but unproved RB in Omon?

I think either way McIntyre is gone...Buffalo has shown no use for the FB and actually the FB just takes a spot needed on the field...jmo tho

4. As of right now, who is more valuable to their team over the next two years, Hardy or Jenkins?

Jenkins only value is on the ST...he hasn't shown enough value at WR ...on the other hand, Hardy hasn't shown any value at all with his injuries, but his upside at the WR position is much greater than Jenkins...or so I hope.

5. What will be of better help to the Bills Defense Line this year? a) Cut Kelsay b) reserve a spot to Bryan

I'll take option (a) and keep Bryan

Thomas and Palmer

7. If it came down to one roster spot available at corner, do you keep Florence or Youboty?

Youboty has a lot of talent but can't stay healthy...Florence I really can't say much on..so if it comes down to talent I'd say keep youboty, but whats talent if it's always hurt..if Florence is healthy and can play then I say keep Florence.

8. How many of the Bills current offensive lineman on their roster could start for a perennial playoff team such as the Steelers, Ravens, Colts, Patriots, Eagles, Vikings, and Giants?

4...Wood, Levitre, Bell and Hangman...didn't say start this season just said start..at some time Wood, Levitre and Bell would/could be starters on any of those teams...Hangman has allready started for a team and is our best option right now.

Wilson

1. Do you keep Hamdan or offer him a Practice Squad position? Keep

2. Assuming three tight ends are kept, who do you choose among Fine, Stupar, and DeVree? swapping garbage cans, Doesn't matter. Whoever makes the least money

3. Would you rather keep a serviceable FB in McIntyre or a young but unproved RB in Omon? McIntyre. Oman can't block

4. As of right now, who is more valuable to their team over the next two years, Hardy or Jenkins? Hardy, but I really don't care either way. Jenkins = Steve Johnson, and Hardy may have a bigger portential upside

5. What will be of better help to the Bills Defense Line this year? a) Cut Kelsay b) reserve a spot to Bryan B

6. Which player(s) gets left off the LB corps this year? Buggs? Thomas? Palmer? Buggs helped himself last week. Comes down to who is the best special teamer

7. If it came down to one roster spot available at corner, do you keep Florence or Youboty? Florence easily. At least he has played in the NFL

8. How many of the Bills current offensive lineman on their roster could start for a perennial playoff team such as the Steelers, Ravens, Colts, Patriots, Eagles, Vikings, and Giants? Buter, Wood, Levitre

9. Who gets the axe at safety? Wilson, Wendling, Simpson Wendling and Simpson

Hamden stays

Fine stays though I do like Stupar's ability to get open

I think Mcintyre gets cut, they hardly use the FB, Oman can run but the blocking is terrible

I think Hardy has some talent, the Jax game winner was no easy play and a snapshot of the possibilities. Jenkins value is special teams, I think both make it some capacity.

I like Bryan, I have no problem if the cut Kelsay.

Thomas is injured, Buggs makes it as a special teamer, Palmer goes, a pickup from another team would not shock here 7. If it came down to one roster spot available at corner, do you keep Florence or Youboty?

I think we have more good offensive lineman than recent history some are young though and some are being converted from

other positions.

Simpson goes

No surprising cuts will be made until the coaches have narrowed it down to their top 60 players. If you are shaping the last few players to make the roster, what do you do? Answer whatever question(s) you like.

I'd keep him as #3

I would cut Schouman, but just to answer your question, out of those 3 I'd keep Stupar.

McIntyre

Hardy. No question.

Bryan.

Palmer. We should be able to sneak him through to the practice squad.

Tough one. Ashton just hasn't proven he can stay healthy for any length of time. I'd take the veteran Florence (as he's injured right now, lol).

Dumb question. But just to answer anyways, I'd say 3. Walker Butler Wood.

Wendling and Simpson both.

Hamdan should be #2.

Stupar. DeVree is here for a few weeks to help with the scout team and Fine is... well just ok.

Omon. What has McIntyre done? I don't like the idea of using him as a blocker, because then as soon as he comes in, everyone knows what we're doing because you know his role in the offense is limited.

Hardy. Jenkins has had opportunities in the regular season and done nothing with it.

I think they do both.

No idea here.

Youboty. Although both have been almost nonexistent this off season. Corner has moved above both of them.

:sick:

Simpson. He's been too quiet for a guy trying to hold on to his spot.

Keep him for #3 QB.

Fine.

McIntyre - Bills signed Rhodes so when Lynch gets back, why do they need a 4th RB??

Hardy.

Keeping Bryan, but the Bills cannot afford to just cut Kelsay until next season.

Easy - Thomas was already cut today.

Youboty.

None - at least until the two kids get a season under their belt.

Wendling.

- Hamdan is not PS eligible. He needs a STRONG showing Thursday to receive consideration for a spot.

- I think Fine is going to make the final roster. Stupar gets the nod for PS.

- They will keep the "Traditional" Fullback. Omon gets PS (if eligible) or they keep him (or Hall) until Lynch gets back. Lynch, Jackson and Rhodes will be the RB Corps for the majority of the year.

- I think James Hardy has more potential and upside at WR, which is the more important than the ST spot that Jenkins would fill, and ultimately be kept for.

- I think D-Line will be the position that you see the most players kept for, especially DE. Kelsay, Bryan, Ellis and Denney will all remain on the time with Schobel and Maybin, who is a hybrid.

- Pat Thomas is already gone, so I think Palmer and Buggs make it. Bowen may be odd man out.

- I would keep 6 CB's: McGee, McKelvin, Lankster, Corner, Youboty and Florence. If I can't keep 6, then I drop Florence only because I like our "Homegrown" guys (1st 5 mentioned above). I DEFINITLY keep Harris and Sargeant on the PS, I like them both A LOT and think they have very good potential.

- I did a little research for this one and compared our starters, to starters of the teams you mentioned.

Steelers - Walker @ RT and Wood @ RG.

Ravens - Wood @ RG.

Colts - Walker @ RT and Wood @ RG (I think he's just as good as Pollok).

Patriots - Wood @ RG.

Eagles - Do I dare say Walker @ LT...no, but I would place him on the other end.

Vikings - Wood @ C/LG.

Giants - NOBODY...best line in Football.

- My choice would be Wendling...but I would guess Simpson or Wilson. I would keep Simpson because he is a pure FS, whereas Wilson is a ST'er and converted WR, and Wendling is just an athlete who contributes where he can (mostly on ST).