Keanu Reeves filming movie in Buffalo

It's really sad how bitter you are about Buffalo. Here's a newsflash: not everyone's life sucked as bad as yours apparently did here.

Here's a newsflash !@#$stick: it probably is cheaper to film in Buffalo than most other cities. Thats all I was pointing out. :sick:

My life didn't suck in WNY, as a matter of fact I extremely proud of my history and have fond memories of it. Would I post here as regularly as I do if I hated WNY as much as you think I do? It's just that I've found there are much greater places to live than where I came from.

Funny who's coming off as bitter here.

Here's a newsflash !@#$stick: it probably is cheaper to film in Buffalo than most other cities. Thats all I was pointing out. :flirt:

My life didn't suck in WNY, as a matter of fact I extremely proud of my history and have fond memories of it. Would I post here as regularly as I do if I hated WNY as much as you think I do? It's just that I've found there are much greater places to live than where I came from.

Funny who's coming off as bitter here.

Longstick? Who told you?

And it seems like half your posts jsut bash Buffalo in some matter. Trust me, I've been to as many places as you and I'd put Buffalo high on my list because I have a great life here.

Longstick? Who told you?

And it seems like half your posts jsut bash Buffalo in some matter. Trust me, I've been to as many places as you and I'd put Buffalo high on my list because I have a great life here.

Good for you. You like living there, I'd hate living there that's why I bash it....it's so easy. And you've been to many places, you ever live outside of Buffalo?