Farenheit 9/11 1/2

IBTG81

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you supposed to be strapping a vest full of chuck roast on and heading for the PETA rally?

112754[/snapback]

Ugh...PETA...Rachel is a card carrying member of PETA. Doesn't mind if I eat meat though. However, if I did something like that at a rally or whatnot, I would not be getting any for quite awhile.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
HERE YOU GO DEMOCRATS...here is your chance to seperate yourself from him! Don't let him further destroy your party!

112752[/snapback]

Last time I checked HE doesn't represent the party, like RUSH doesn't represent the Republican Party. You people cling to extremists like dogs to a leg. DAMN!

Last time I checked HE doesn't represent the party, like RUSH doesn't represent the Republican Party. You people cling to extremists like dogs to a leg. DAMN!

112777[/snapback]

He was seated next to ex-United States Democratic president Jimmy Carter at the Democratic Convention! He was given more press than any other Kerry OR Bush supporter. Like it or not, he DOES represent your party.

There's a great cartoon and it showed the democratic donkey lying in bed with Michael Moore and he says "How did I get here?" the title was "Farenheit 9am"

He was seated next to ex-United States Democratic president Jimmy Carter at the Democratic Convention! He was given more press than any other Kerry OR Bush supporter. Like it or not, he DOES represent your party.

112798[/snapback]

Well said. The Dems would be well-served to distance themselves from him. His liberal bias is one thing, but having him sit next to a former President is another altogether, and the Dems basically put their stamp of approval on his neverending string of bull stevestojan.

Ugh...PETA...Rachel is a card carrying member of PETA. Doesn't mind if I eat meat though. However, if I did something like that at a rally or whatnot, I would not be getting any for quite awhile.

112762[/snapback]

Need you know that PETA is moving its national headquarters from a nice office building in Norfolk, VA to a 5 bedroom house in Norfolk...boy they still have pull

Well said.  The Dems would be well-served to distance themselves from him. His liberal bias is one thing, but having him sit next to a former President is another altogether, and the Dems basically put their stamp of approval on his neverending string of bull stevestojan.

112810[/snapback]

You make a good point. If MM were just another member of the crowd, that is one thing. They stepped it up and put him in a place of prominence. It is a little difficult to distance yourself from his rhetoric when you take actions like this.

I will defend Michael Moore's right to speak his mind to the end.

That said, I can still call him a (bleeping) idiot who's had exactly ONE good movie..."Canadian Bacon".

Michael Moore is an opportunist. I don't believe a word he says.

Mike

112762[/snapback]

Ed, I don't care what anyone says. You must live an interesting life. Reminds me of a friend of mine. The only black republican I personally know in DC. Belongs to the NRA, former nuclear weapons tech, etc., and has a very liberal girlfriend. Some funny stories.

Ed, I don't care what anyone says. You must live an interesting life. Reminds me of a friend of mine. The only black republican I personally know in DC. Belongs to the NRA, former nuclear weapons tech, etc., and has a very liberal girlfriend. Some funny stories.

112848[/snapback]

When we talk politics, it gets brutal. She's convinced "my change" in views is something to spite her! When I say she's liberal, here's a better understanding. She hated John Kerry. She thought he was much too CONSERVATIVE.

Other than that though, we get along just fine! :doh:

When we talk politics, it gets brutal. She's convinced "my change" in views is something to spite her! When I say she's liberal, here's a better understanding. She hated John Kerry. She thought he was much too CONSERVATIVE.

Other than that though, we get along just fine!  :blink:

112855[/snapback]

You changed your views? :doh:

I hope it's worth the hibbity jibbity (or lack thereof).

Mike

There's a great cartoon and it showed the democratic donkey lying in bed with Michael Moore and he says "How did I get here?" the title was "Farenheit 9am"

112798[/snapback]

Exactly right. It isn't Republicans who clung to Moore...it was the Dems. The Republicans were just smart enough to understand that his message of hate wasn't going to sell. Apparently, Moore and his fans still haven't learned that message.

btw, do you have that cartoon? Sounds like a classic.