First Round of cuts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been down on the guy for years, his sacks have always come at garbage time, and i've never felt he added any leadership or fire to the defense

I agree with you mostly - I just think loser is harsh- to me Schobel is a symptom of the Bills organization hesitancy to pay top dollar to great talent- they end up paying 3 or 4 mediocre players more than they're worth.

1) QB Matt baker

2) Rb Bruce Hall

3) Wr Justin Jenkins

4) Wr Cj Hawthorn

5) Te Derek Fine

6) Te Travis Mccall

7) Tackle Chris Denman

8) Ol Nick Hennessey

9) De Chris Kelsey

10)Dt Derrick Jones

11) Lb Pat Thomas

12) Lb Solomon Elimimian

13)Lb Ashlee Palmer

14)Fs Ko Simpson

15 Safty John Wendling

1) QB Matt baker

2) Rb Bruce Hall

3) Wr Justin Jenkins

4) Wr Cj Hawthorn

5) Te Derek Fine

6) Te Travis Mccall

7) Tackle Chris Denman

8) Ol Nick Hennessey

9) De Chris Kelsey

10)Dt Derrick Jones

11) Lb Pat Thomas

12) Lb Solomon Elimimian

13)Lb Ashlee Palmer

14)Fs Ko Simpson

15 Safty John Wendling

where did you get this information?

I applaud you for putting together a list; I wouldn't be able to do it with all the camp fodder on the current roster.

To nit-pick your list a little, I thought I had heard that we were high on Pat Thomas--he might even be the 2nd string MLB. But I could be wrong.

And I think Wendling makes the team due to ST contributions.

My "surprise" cut is Youboty.

no way on youboty when healthy the guy is a very very good corner!

Just as long as Kelsay gets cut I would be a happy man. I'm sick and tired of seeing him run the same old pass rush move where he runs or gets pushed outside 10-15 yds downfield anymore. Watching last night's game when he literally ran 15 yds behind the line of scrimmage made me naucious. I hope Jauron cuts him but I have a feeling he will not unfortunately. Heck, even a Pop Warner coach knows better to cut this bum.

Just as long as Kelsay gets cut I would be a happy man. I'm sick and tired of seeing him run the same old pass rush move where he runs or gets pushed outside 10-15 yds downfield anymore. Watching last night's game when he literally ran 15 yds behind the line of scrimmage made me naucious. I hope Jauron cuts him but I have a feeling he will not unfortunately. Heck, even a Pop Warner coach knows better to cut this bum.

Are you saying you don't appreciate his high motor? :devil:

Thanks for the math lesson but unless they got a league exemption. their roster has been at 80 like everyone else.

[/quote

If I am wrong sorry, I could of swore they are at 90 right now. I dont remember them cutting loose 10 at all. I am gonna count them up.

1) QB Matt baker -yep

2) Rb Bruce Hall-yep

3) Wr Justin Jenkins- Maybe

4) Wr Cj Hawthorn-Yep

5) Te Derek Fine -No way

6) Te Travis Mccall -yep

7) Tackle Chris Denman -Yep

8) Ol Nick Hennessey-yep

9) De Chris Kelsey- I wish

10)Dt Derrick Jones -Yep

11) Lb Pat Thomas _nope

12) Lb Solomon Elimimian -Yep

13)Lb Ashlee Palmer-Yep

14)Fs Ko Simpson -hope so

15 Safty John Wendling -nope

I'll look for your post - but - right now I don't even think it matters. We have 2nd stringers on NFL Play-Off caliber teams starting for the Bills - it's sad.

What team are you watching? I am not sure 1/2 our startes would even make the Steelers squad. The saddest part is our rookie guard may be the best talent on offense. Lynch, Stroud, Evans, McKelvin, Mcgee, Owens, and Wood are the only guys that would even make the Patriot's roster. How long do you think Belichik would have a non-productive safety like Whitner on his team let alone Ellison.

If I am wrong sorry, I could of swore they are at 90 right now. I dont remember them cutting loose 10 at all. I am gonna count them up.

They never were at 90. Training camp rosters start at 80. Its why all teams are cutting 5 guys. In your defense, they did change the cut procedure about 2 years ago when the first cut was the biggest.

As promised here is my list. Not 100 percent sure on kelsay and rhodes, with the lynch situation rhodes may hang on until week 4.

72 Elimimian, Solomon LB 5-11 225 10/21/1986 R Hawaii

71 Etukeren, Ataefiok DE 6-3 245 05/10/1987 R Georgetown

61 Gaddis, Christian OL 6-1 300 10/05/1984 1 Villanova

42 Hall, Bruce RB 5-11 205 03/18/1985 1 Mississippi

47 Harris, Cary DB 5-11 187 03/22/1987 R USC

74 Hennessey, Nick OL 6-5 291 07/02/1986 R Colgate

15 Huggins, Felton WR 6-2 186 02/15/1983 1 Southeastern Louisia

65 Jones, Derrick DT 6-4 315 11/14/1984 3 Grand Valley State

90 Kelsay, Chris DE 6-4 261 10/31/1979 7 Nebraska

61 Manalac, Ryan LB 6-0 235 10/20/1985 R University of Cincinnati

48 McCall, Travis TE 6-2 276 04/06/1985 R Alabama

64 Palmer, Ashlee LB 6-1 236 04/07/1986 R Mississippi

33 Rhodes, Dominic RB 5-9 203 01/17/1979 9 Midwestern State

62 Rodd, Brandon OL 6-4 305 11/01/1985 1 Arizona State

40 Sargeant, Lydell DB 6-1 187 01/31/1987 R Penn State

we arent cutting rhodes...sheesh

there's only 80...make sure you don't count the names that appear more than once for players that play multiple positions...I did that my first time counting and was like wtf..then I was like dumb-ass, some of the players are listed 2 times...mostly the LB's and OL :devil: