How many of you heard the laughter in Buffalo's locker room?

I wrote a thread on the BBMB last night and just as I expected, it was quickly moved.

Somebody from OBD had it moved, THEN DELETED, not a mod! I complained, and they said "its out of our hands!"

Chris Brown is interviewing Aaron Maybin on 97 Rock and you can clearly hear the players laughing in the background, this went on through the next 2 interviews. Continuous laughter...

Sounded like several, I say several ( more then 5 ) making jokes, or just plain old kidding around. Its was loud and ongoing.

How long do you think Bill Parcells or Bill Billechick would put up with that garbage?

We lose 17-0 and the players are having a great old time at their lockers, while Buffalo fans are frustrated, aggravated, and down!

I still can't believe it!

Several fans heard the same thing, wrote threads and they were deleted within seconds.....I am telling you guys, IT WAS A REAL DISGRACE....

Obviously somebody at OBD realized this was totally inappropriate behavior by the players after a SHUT OUT and quickly tried to cover it up!

But its too late, everyone listening was outraged!

If I was Chris Brown, my very next question to Dick Jauron would be...."How can a team, just shut out in an embarrassing loss, be heard laughing in YOUR LOCKER ROOM!

You be the judge.....Now you know why I predicted Ralph will fire Jauron by Monday!!!

-Die Hard 1967

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When DJ was retained, the clear message was sent to the players that the status quo is acceptable. The players received the message and this type of thing is the result. The inmates are running the asylum. The players have no respect for Jauron and know that they can coast.

When DJ was retained, the clear message was sent to the players that the status quo is acceptable. The players received the message and this type of thing is the result. The inmates are running the asylum. The players have no respect for Jauron and know that they can coast.

I have never seen anything like this in all my years as a Bills fan. :lol:

I wrote a thread on the BBMB last night and just as I expected, it was quickly moved.

Somebody from OBD had it moved, THEN DELETED, not a mod! I complained, and they said "its out of our hands!"

Chris Brown is interviewing Aaron Maybin on 97 Rock and you can clearly hear the players laughing in the background, this went on through the next 2 interviews. Continuous laughter...

Sounded like several, I say several ( more then 5 ) making jokes, or just plain old kidding around. Its was loud and ongoing.

How long do you think Bill Parcells or Bill Billechick would put up with that garbage?

We lose 17-0 and the players are having a great old time at their lockers, while Buffalo fans are frustrated, aggravated, and down!

I still can't believe it!

Several fans heard the same thing, wrote threads and they were deleted within seconds.....I am telling you guys, IT WAS A REAL DISGRACE....

Obviously somebody at OBD realized this was totally inappropriate behavior by the players after a SHUT OUT and quickly tried to cover it up!

But its too late, everyone listening was outraged!

If I was Chris Brown, my very next question to Dick Jauron would be...."How can a team, just shut out in an embarrassing loss, be heard laughing in YOUR LOCKER ROOM!

You be the judge.....Now you know why I predicted Ralph will fire Jauron by Monday!!!

-Die Hard 1967

Chris Brown is not allowed to ask real questions.

I don't care what many of the pansies on this board might say about the it's only preseason b.s.- everyone from the gm on down should be instantly fired. The season is a loss no matter what they do why not start early and bring in Cowher to try to turn this sh*t franchise around

I don't care what many of the pansies on this board might say about the it's only preseason b.s.- everyone from the gm on down should be instantly fired. The season is a loss no matter what they do why not start early and bring in Cowher to try to turn this sh*t franchise around

Man do I agree with you!

That was a real joke

Cower won't help. Yeah, just bring in a coach who spits when he yells, that will fix it. Fire em' all anyways though. :lol:

Bring in a coach that knows how to build a team. How does that sound? Something Buffalo hasn't had in over 10 years!!!

Nicely put.

It solidifies even more the notion that the Bill's players love playing for Jauron. Who wouldn't love playing for him? Zero and I mean zero accountability.

I hope Jauron drives this short bus of a season right into a deep lake.

It's preseason and like it or not....the players in general do NOT care. It counts for nothing. Do you remember last year the Lions going 4-0 in the preseason or 0-16 in the regular season? I thought so.

Bruce Smith never cared and look where he is right now. TO doesn't care....they just want to get to the regular season injury free.

Now, if that behavior continues during the regular season then you have a point. But every loss last year was greeted with a very somber locker room. The preseason is lame and nobody cares, it is just how it is!

Hey DieHard I didn't want to quote your entire post for redundancy's sake, very solid.

In the last month there is a plethora of reasons to feel complete disgust with this team.

First you have the whole 3-4 defense and failure to practice against it debacle.

Then you have the information come out that the coaches aren't encouraging press coverage by our DB's.

For this entire preseason we have a QB who is playing like a gigantic, scared bumbling retard.

And now you have evidence of players laughing in the locker room right around the time that the coach is saying there is real reason to be concerned with the team.

Every single angering reason comes right down to coaching and nothing else.

This franchise is dying a slow painful death.

The Bills lost 17-0 to the defending SuperBowl champions in a preseason game and there was some laughter in the lockerroom afterwards?? OMG!!!

Some of you guys need to check your meds if you think this is a big deal...

like i continue to say, cowher would never come to buffalo and work with ralph, he likes winning to much

Guest dog14787

The whole offense played so bad it was probably to the point of being funny regardless if you wanted to keep a straight face.

I hear Marshawn is very clever at breaking bad moods sometimes with his comedy act and he probably had it going full swing in an effort to lift the teams spirit.

Its over, they stunk up the place, shrug it off and move on, disrupting things and pointing fingers solves nothing.

Cower won't help. Yeah, just bring in a coach who spits when he yells, that will fix it. Fire em' all anyways though. :lol:

Yeah Cowher won't do squat.

lifetime win/loss/tie record of 149-90-1

2 SB appearances, 1 SB win

produced a winning record in 11 seasons out of 15

has actually beaten BB and the Pats*

But you choose to focus on the fact he "spits when he yells".

No wonder some Bills fans accept mediocrity with open arms. F*** winning, he spits. Can't have it.

Bring in a coach that knows how to build a team. How does that sound? Something Buffalo hasn't had in over 10 years!!!

Sounds like a great idea - there's a guy down in Lubbock, TX who has built a winning program from the ground up, has not had a losing season since he arrived there in 2000, is recognized as one of the most innovative offensive minds in football, and likes to give away a helluva lotta hams...

Mike Leach

It's preseason and like it or not....the players in general do NOT care. It counts for nothing. Do you remember last year the Lions going 4-0 in the preseason or 0-16 in the regular season? I thought so.

Bruce Smith never cared and look where he is right now. TO doesn't care....they just want to get to the regular season injury free.

Now, if that behavior continues during the regular season then you have a point. But every loss last year was greeted with a very somber locker room. The preseason is lame and nobody cares, it is just how it is!

Doesn't it concern you one bit that the Bills first team offense has not scored a single touchdown in 4 games?

Doesn't it concern you that Jauron came out at the presser and stated that there is reason to worry?

Preseason means nothing to elite teams with a solid foundation (1990's Bills), for a thrice consecutive 7-9 team, preseason is when strides can be made.

Cowher is not just a spitter...He's a SB winning HC...He commands respect...His Career Record as a HC is 149-90...His Record in the Playoffs is 12-9...Compared to this joke of an idiot we have running the show Cowher is like a combo of Lombardi and Noll... B-)

It's just a smoke screen from the Bills for the opener. They are laughing because what we have seen in preseason is not what anyone will see come the regular season. DJ is too smart to show his hand to Belichik in the pre-season. You will see a completely different team on Monday night.

LMAO!

Oh, cuz I could have sworn that Peyton Manning and Tom Brady PUBLICLY stated they care this preseason. Both QB's made public pleas to their Head Coach's to let them play more this preseason and both head coaches obliged. They both hit on something stupid like they would actually, and needed to, get more work in this preseason.

But hey, none of em care, right?