WE WANT FITZPATRICK!!!

how many qb's have we run out of town since kelly retired

"Run out of town" makes it seem like we had an agenda. I mean, wanting a legitimate quarterback is definitely an agenda, but the way you phrased that sort of irked me.

"Run out of town" makes it seem like we had an agenda. I mean, wanting a legitimate quarterback is definitely an agenda, but the way you phrased that sort of irked me.

Yeah, it's not like they went on to anything bigger and better, other than that brief run by Collins for the Skins and the Doug FLutie dropkick.

todd collins

billy-joe hobert

doug flutie

kelly holcomb

rob johnson

alex van pelt (to add insult to injury we gave him a coaching job, ha.)

j.p. losman

drew bledsoe

i know i'm missing someone?

flutie was the only very good QB of that group

todd collins

billy-joe hobert

doug flutie

kelly holcomb

rob johnson

j.p. losman

drew bledsoe

Billy Joe ran himself out of town with his post game interview.

how many qb's have we run out of town since kelly retired

Yes we the fans are certainly responsible for the consistently horrible play of Buffalo's QB's.

:lol:

I for one am not delusional enough to think that my complaining and bitcching on this board has any effect on the personel moves of this team.

lol let the booing of Trent begin

I would like to boo this post. I am glad we have Fitzpatrick and that he has shown some signs of competence, because Trent has yet to play 16 games in a season, but I don't think a QB controversy gets us anywhere.

When Hell freezes over ...................We wanted a real QB and we let him go to the Eagles for Nothing. If I was Vick and I ws looking at Edwards play (or try to ) I wouldnt want the organization to tell me that I didnt have chance to start and have to at "captain check down ". Lets face it all of our QB are substandard.... If we have to go down lets go inflames the talent they have assembled is a joke (KELSAY,DENNEY, SCHOEBEL TO NAME JUST A FEW) ........Hiring Dick set the team back 3 years and giving him an extension last year was just a another bad move by a incompetent GM ........................sorry for the rant . Thank God this Coaching Staff doesn't have long before they are sent packing ......The 3-4 will be back and Marty- Ball will be in full effect...................I guess I can Dream

maybe it's the fact that while you idiots were worried so much about the qb play, the rest of team turned to sh%%%

We Want Hamadan

Seriously, Hamdan has more zip on the ball and actually throws the ball downfield. I'd take that over a guy who checks down and still throws pick-6's when he does so.

I've always supported the starting QB's here--but a light better click for Edwards really fast or else I will personally run him out of town.

todd collins

billy-joe hobert

doug flutie

kelly holcomb

rob johnson

j.p. losman

drew bledsoe

maybe Craig Nall? He was back and forth here several times in one season. He was supposed to get a shot but never really did.

Seriously, Hamdan has more zip on the ball and actually throws the ball downfield. I'd take that over a guy who checks down and still throws pick-6's when he does so.

I've always supported the starting QB's here--but a light better click for Edwards really fast or else I will personally run him out of town.

Wow, you have a lot of power. Why don't you just fix him them?