What I Hope to See in Tonights Game....

Kenwick

Defensively... I hope to see Maybin, Bryan & Ellis have a really good game. I would like to see those younger DEs show that they belong on the team and not get cut.

I would like to see the DTs push the defense back into the QB for a change...

I would like to see just one of the rookie Line Backers step up and show he is the man to stay on the team...

I would like to see McKelvin not get burned, but to be a aggressive CB and start showing us all this talent he is supossed to have.....

I would love to see Byrd show us why he was drafted by the Bills. I do believe he will be a stellar pick for them at FS.

I hope the Bills do not get picked apart via the air and the run. Then the Bills coaches tell us they did not game plan for that..... OUCH

Offensively...I hope Edwards looks like a starting QB who takes charge and is consistant throught out the game.

I would like to finally see some holes and running lanes for the runners to run through

I would like to see some good screens, pulls by the O-line on sweeps......

I would like to see good pass blocking......

I would like to see a good game.........for a change and not have to turn it off half way through it. It has been pretty bad so far watching them this preseason...... I thought they could have played better than they have so far. It does not matter if they win or not... It is how they play the game right now. So far it has not been pretty at all.

If they play in the season like they way they have played in preseason......good bye Coach Jauron.....His head will roll.

I hope to see the starters play like starters, on both sides of the ball.

I want to see the first string play a half. I will be happy to see them play more than three series. I also like the other things mentioned. I too want to see the you DE's play more with the first string.

Defensively... I hope to see Maybin, Bryan & Ellis have a really good game. I would like to see those younger DEs show that they belong on the team and not get cut.

I would like to see the DTs push the defense back into the QB for a change...

I would like to see just one of the rookie Line Backers step up and show he is the man to stay on the team...

I would like to see McKelvin not get burned, but to be a aggressive CB and start showing us all this talent he is supossed to have.....

I would love to see Byrd show us why he was drafted by the Bills. I do believe he will be a stellar pick for them at FS.

I hope the Bills do not get picked apart via the air and the run. Then the Bills coaches tell us they did not game plan for that..... OUCH

Offensively...I hope Edwards looks like a starting QB who takes charge and is consistant throught out the game.

I would like to finally see some holes and running lanes for the runners to run through

I would like to see some good screens, pulls by the O-line on sweeps......

I would like to see good pass blocking......

I would like to see a good game.........for a change and not have to turn it off half way through it. It has been pretty bad so far watching them this preseason...... I thought they could have played better than they have so far. It does not matter if they win or not... It is how they play the game right now. So far it has not been pretty at all.

If they play in the season like they way they have played in preseason......good bye Coach Jauron.....His head will roll.

That about covers it. I would really like to see Harris get some time with the starters....and as a bonus, Dick could add some excitement and passion in his post game interview. (as well as during the game)

I want to see the first string play a half. I will be happy to see them play more than three series. I also like the other things mentioned. I too want to see the you DE's play more with the first string.

The 1st string is likely to play 3 qtrs...I would like to see some pass rush, offensive production with the 1st team offense and a good running game.

I just want to see maybin's first step and watch him run around the ot and destroy big ben!!!!!!!!!!!

;) Then you better fall asleep and start dreaming. The optimists are going to have to crank up the excuse machine after Maybin's NFL debut tonight. You heard it here first.