Steelers are very well coached

You live in the Bizzaro world if you think that Trent is going to rip his coaches in the media during the preseason.

I don't expect him to rip DJ, but neither do I expect him to make an utterly ridiculous statement like that.

With the exception of LeBeau, I actually have never thought that Tomlin and co. is a good staff; Arians, in particular, calls games worse than Steve Fairchild did; and Tomlin makes so many game-day blunders, it's absurd.

I also believe that if you swapped coaching staffs of the two teams, the records wouldn't change--the Bills would go 7-9 and the Steelers 13-3. It helps to have great players and a franchise QB.

With the exception of LeBeau, I actually have never thought that Tomlin and co. is a good staff; Arians, in particular, calls games worse than Steve Fairchild did; and Tomlin makes so many game-day blunders, it's absurd.

I also believe that if you swapped coaching staffs of the two teams, the records wouldn't change--the Bills would go 7-9 and the Steelers 13-3. It helps to have great players and a franchise QB.

I would welcome the opportunity to swap DJ and MT.

Nobody called games as poorly as fairchild did. We are still left with the remnants of his awful system. What a nightmare he was. I would take Gilbride back before him.

Nobody called games as poorly as fairchild did. We are still left with the remnants of his awful system. What a nightmare he was. I would take Gilbride back before him.

Of course you would. Gilbride has won a superbowl.

I don't expect him to rip DJ, but neither do I expect him to make an utterly ridiculous statement like that.

So I guess he should just stay quiet and hope that the rest of the offense mistakes his silence as some sort of confidence?

I mean, god forbid he say anything positive, we would just see right through that. Now that I think about it, he should just say what half the fans want to hear. "DJ doesn't prepare us properly, I am lacking in confidence, our offensive line is about as sturdy as a soaken peice of paper, our defense can't produce a sack or a turnover, but we do have Roscoe and he is exciting on special teams, so I can't wait till next years draft so the fans of Buffalo can have a couple months of optimism until we through the same 'Rinse and Repeat' process again".

That is a paraphrased quote from Trent Edwards about the Steelers...."they are very well coached, just like we are".

Did I wake up in the Bizzaro World, today? Did Trent?

Actually there is some truth to it in that the Steelers offense has been in a rut in the pre season like ours...They have not been able to move the ball, Mendenhall and Parker have been pretty pedestrian. Their OL is very unsettled...Their Center has been out of most of the Pre season with a thumb injury.....

Where the Steelers differ from the Bills is the coaching on the defense.....LeBeau has been an outstanding coach who has single handedly helped the Steelers to 2 superbowls...Having a franchise QB also does not hurt....