Arafat is dead

gflande1

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may have been duplicitous, insincere, cantankerous, obstructionist etc, but at least you kind of knew what to expect from him. He leaves a vacuum, and there may be a lot of unrest until or unless some leader arises who is willing to distance himself from Hamas and bargain in good faith.

He may have been duplicitous, insincere, cantankerous, obstructionist etc, but at least you kind of knew what to expect from him.  He leaves a vacuum, and there may be a lot of unrest until or unless some leader arises who is willing to distance himself from Hamas and bargain in good faith.

112456[/snapback]

No kiddin'. Wasn't he looked at as "too soft" by his own people? The devil you know...

Well I guess the Marines in heaven that this scumbag killed in Beirit are happy. They probably are standing there kicking and spitting on the SOB just he is tossed into the fires of hell. I am glad he officially died on any other day than the Marine Corps birthday.

Well I guess the Marines in heaven that this scumbag killed in Beirit are happy.  They probably are standing there kicking and spitting on the SOB just he is tossed into the fires of hell.  I am glad he officially died on any other day than the Marine Corps birthday.

112558[/snapback]

Think about that. I'd call it quite the birthday present.

It would take an encyclopedia to catalog all of the evil Arafat committed. But that is no excuse for not trying to recall at least some of it.

Perhaps his signal contribution to the practice of political terror was the introduction of warfare against children. On one black date in May 1974, three PLO terrorists slipped from Lebanon into the northern Israeli town of Ma'alot. They murdered two parents and a child whom they found at home, then seized a local school, taking more than 100 boys and girls hostage and threatening to kill them unless a number of imprisoned terrorists were released. When Israeli troops attempted a rescue, the terrorists exploded hand grenades and opened fire on the students. By the time the horror ended, 25 people were dead; 21 of them were children.

Thirty years later, no one speaks of Ma'alot anymore. The dead children have been forgotten. Everyone knows Arafat's name, but who ever recalls the names of his victims?

So let us recall them: Ilana Turgeman. Rachel Aputa. Yocheved Mazoz. Sarah Ben-Shim'on. Yona Sabag. Yafa Cohen. Shoshana Cohen. Michal Sitrok. Malka Amrosy. Aviva Saada. Yocheved Diyi. Yaakov Levi. Yaakov Kabla. Rina Cohen. Ilana Ne'eman. Sarah Madar. Tamar Dahan. Sarah Soper. Lili Morad. David Madar. Yehudit Madar. The 21 dead children of Ma'alot -- 21 of the thousands of who died at Arafat's command.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

And yet if you read the New York Times this morning you'd think this was Nelson Mandela. Arafat's chief accomplishment has been to obtain legitimacy for slaughtering unsuspecting civilians... he was able to convince the Left, due in large part to the historic anti-Semitism in the far Left, that he was in fact a "liberator." Well, now you have fringes of the far Left (see: Chomsky) digging for justifications for 9-11, Zarqawi, Hamas, etc. It's just sick. (Incidentally, Nietzshe predicted this would happen.)

Why do you have to equate Sharon to Arafat every time Arafat is mentioned?  You're ignorantly, stupidly, obscenely wrong (although I don't approve of Sharon, there's just no freakin' comparison, hombre).

112958[/snapback]

You do know the history between these two correct?

Sharon is no angel. I hope he burns in hell right alongside Arafat.

You do know the history between these two correct?

Sharon is no angel.  I hope he burns in hell right alongside Arafat.

112970[/snapback]

Yet another brilliant observation.

Care to compare & contrast the two, other than repeating the tired drivel that Sharon is a thug? Care to do some research on Arafat's roots and how he achieved his lofty status? Care to expound on the legacy he left to ther world? Care to comment on how he'd killed more Arabs than any Israeli leader? Care to acknowledge the tiny factoid that Sharon was elected by his people in a fair election?

If Sharon is the devil you claim, why is it that he's the one that's pulling out of Gaza? Barak didn't do it. Rabin didn't do it.

Yet another brilliant observation.

Care to compare & contrast the two, other than repeating the tired drivel that Sharon is a thug?  Care to do some research on Arafat's roots and how he achieved his lofty status?  Care to expound on the legacy he left to ther world?  Care to comment on how he'd killed more Arabs than any Israeli leader?  Care to acknowledge the tiny factoid that Sharon was elected by his people in a fair election? 

If Sharon is the devil you claim, why is it that he's the one that's pulling out of Gaza?  Barak didn't do it.  Rabin didn't do it.

113018[/snapback]

Did you read what I said? I said Arafat should burn in hell as well.

Yes I know his history. He was a terrorist supporter no doubt about it.

All I said is that I can't wait until Sharon is burning in hell with him. Care to research HIS history?