Arafat is dead

gflande1

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your so-called "facts" are so easily refutable that most of us don't take your arguments seriously enough to actually engage you. 

113126[/snapback]

No..no...you don't understand. BF is winning the argument. Why? Because he said so.

No..no...you don't understand. BF is winning the argument. Why? Because he said so.

113154[/snapback]

This is fun. Can I please call BF an idiot again? Watch what you google. You might run across someone who knows something besides baseball scores.

if anything all hell is going to break loose in israel right now. warlords are going to be trying to become the new leader so so much more bloodshed is going to occur. and if you guys say that bf was brainwashed by pro-palestinian pamphlets you could just as easily say that everyone else has been brainwashed by pro-israeli pamphlets and news. we only hear the israel side of the war because there are so many jews in high political positions. neither side is right and arafat and sharon are going to burn in hell because they killed so many innocent people.

if anything all hell is going to break loose in israel right now.  warlords are going to be trying to become the new leader so so much more bloodshed is going to occur.  and if you guys say that bf was brainwashed by pro-palestinian pamphlets you could just as easily say that everyone else has been brainwashed by pro-israeli pamphlets and news.  we only hear the israel side of the war because there are so many jews in high political positions.  neither side is right and arafat and sharon are going to burn in hell because they killed so many innocent people.

113236[/snapback]

Actually, Abbas has already been elected to chair the PLO...which means he's a shoe-in for President of the PA. "Warlords" aren't competing for the positions. Looks like an orderly transition of power is taking place...

who the hell cares about this wothless piece of stevestojan!!!!

he's been dead for over a godamn week....WTF?

All I know is I'm watching CSI last night and 5 minutes before the mystery is solved CBS breaks in to tell us that this muderous !@#$ is dead... No fugging stevestojan!!! and they couldn't wait 5 godamn minutes for the 11pm news to let that out??? No.... they've got to say fugg you to 6 million people who were watching CSI... Well CBS can kiss my big hairy ass. I'll never watch another CSI show as long as I live you sonsabitches.... I wasted a whole damn hour.

Guest Stevestojan Clown

All I know is I'm watching CSI last night and 5 minutes before the mystery is solved CBS breaks in to tell us that this muderous !@#$ is dead... No fugging stevestojan!!! and they couldn't wait 5 godamn minutes for the 11pm news to let that out??? No.... they've got to say fugg you to 6 million people who were watching CSI... Well CBS can kiss my big hairy ass.  I'll never watch another CSI show as long as I live you sonsabitches.... I wasted a whole damn hour.

113283[/snapback]

Thanks vets, for fighting for my right to watch Survivor and act like a sniveling little rat-faced git any time I want to. Will someone please pass the Cheetos? Hey look, a shiny object! What was I saying? Hey? Where the hell is my CSI? WTF?

All I know is I'm watching CSI last night and 5 minutes before the mystery is solved CBS breaks in to tell us that this muderous !@#$ is dead... No fugging stevestojan!!! and they couldn't wait 5 godamn minutes for the 11pm news to let that out??? No.... they've got to say fugg you to 6 million people who were watching CSI... Well CBS can kiss my big hairy ass.  I'll never watch another CSI show as long as I live you sonsabitches.... I wasted a whole damn hour.

113283[/snapback]

Yes, the ramification of Yasser Arafat's death in the global scale of things clearly pales in comparison to the hour you wasted. Hell...everyone knew he was about to die. Why couldn't they just pre-empt CSI and just schedule a re-run. Oh, wait. They pre-empted primetime TV during the presidential debates, and if memory serves, certain people were upset about that, too.

There is no pleasing the Hot Pockets crowd.

Yes, the ramification of Yasser Arafat's death in the global scale of things clearly pales in comparison to the hour you wasted. Hell...everyone knew he was about to die. Why couldn't they just pre-empt CSI and just schedule a re-run. Oh, wait. They pre-empted primetime TV during the presidential debates, and if memory serves, certain people were upset about that, too.

113319[/snapback]

New flavors please them........but not for long.

YOU'RE the one who looks like an idiot.  You're just reading verbatim from the pamphlets handed out at a Free Palestine moonbat protest at any liberal arts school campus.  Your so-called "facts" are so easily refutable that most of us don't take your arguments seriously enough to actually engage you.  Do you realize how tired the "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" crap has become?  If you're too stupid to understand the categorical difference between defending your people from brutal Islamofacism and purposefully, PURPOSEFULLY, BF, exploding nail bombs on schoolbuses full of children, you aren't worth the oxygen you breathe.

113126[/snapback]

Great post.

EDIT: There are many great posts in this thread.

WTF is a hot pocket... Is that simalr to a hot foot? Arafat dead??? Who would of known? Has he been ill? .... The pain of not finishing an episode of CSI cannot be underestimated.

What should have played out is this... the palestinians decide not to unplug his life support gizmo until about 11:40 pm this coming Sunday night... Bills are down 4 with 31 seconds, one timeout left, and driving.... pass complete and run out of bounds at the 6 yd. line... 1st and goal with 26 seconds on the clock.... SORRY!! we interupt this scheduled program for this special News Bulletin.....

If that happened I can't imagine that anyone would be pissed... but CSI????