Jauron backers

GOBILLS78

Wow did I hurt you poor little feelings? And.... ever been to war? Probably not! I bet you live in your parents basement too dont ya? And I do believe your the one in here who consisently "insults people". I would certainly say this to you in person. And then after I will rip your big fat lips off your face...ha!

Thanks for proving without a shadow of a doubt, you're an idiot. And while I have great respect for those who serve the country, you strike me as the type who had to because they were too dumb to do anything else past high school (assuming you actually graduated, which is doubtful).

While I understand the words and premise I would have to say that for a coach fighting for his job that Jauron should have his team better prepared even though it is only preseason. He was out coached by Fisher in the first game. His squad showed some improvement in the second and then last night his starting units looked like a joke.

Winning will cure all ills but you have to question if Jauron will ever have his team prepared. Many, including me, are tired of watching the same scenario play out time and again. Besides busting up the offensive line, a very risky move, and signing TO what has jauron done to improve this team? Ok, so the roster is not completely under his control, what has he done to improve the coaching staff? The offense especially was pathetic last year. Has one coach on that side of the ball changed?

Jaron has two more games to prepare this team - yes, in the Kelly years preseason was a joke and entirely meaningless. In the what is likely to be the last of the Jauron years it is not. Jauron was lucky to get an extension last year. If Ralph had held out just a few short weeks DJ would have been gone. The meltdown after 5-1 will only be forgiven and forgotten when the Bills show this year they are competitive in the division and do make the playoffs.

Jauron had better start off with a victory against the Cheatriots, a very tall order, but if not Bills nation will look to for Jauron's blood, if he is not already the bloodless, walking dead. If he fails to get his starters ready he has nobody but himself to blame. They did not go after a QB who could threaten Trent, they failed to shore up their LB depth (Ellison is not a starter in this league) and if TO is really hurt they have a pathetic WR corps. I think Dick has delluded himself when it comes to this roster and the schemes they play. I guess in about ten weeks we will know if Jauron remains in Buffalo for another year.

I'm ranting. I know. I'm just sick of a decade of the suck.

Good post, and I basically agree with all of this. I'm just not the type to overreact over a game no one will remember in 2 weeks. Let's wait until we have a full team and 2 hopefully game changing players (TO and Maybin) before we slit our wrists. But if we are playing like this in the regular season, then bring out the pitch forks.

Good post, and I basically agree with all of this. I'm just not the type to overreact over a game no one will remember in 2 weeks. Let's wait until we have a full team and 2 hopefully game changing players (TO and Maybin) before we slit our wrists. But if we are playing like this in the regular season, then bring out the pitch forks.

:worthy: The only problem is, I wish the pitchforks were out long ago.

I have to say the premise of this entire thread is off... I don't know if anyone here is particularly fond of Dick Jauron, outside of his most recent performances. All I do know is that he is presently the coach of the team I follow, and I hope he succeeds. If he does not, he will one day no longer be the coach of the Bills, and he will cease to have any significance in my life at all, returning to the oblivion from whence he came. Why so many posters want to waste their energy beating their chests to emphasize how much they want him gone is beyond me.

They can't justify it.

Oh, they will offer all kinds of "reasons" of why Dick has been unable to produce winning results, but they will never be able to provide evidence as to why he Dick should be able to produce winning results.

They will point out things like his 13-3 COY season of 2001 (never mind his overall head coaching record is below .500, he has only produced 1 winning season out of 8, and he has consistently been unable to win against the better teams in his entire HC career).

They will talk about the Bills 2007 season as being "miraculous", and indicator of his coaching ability.Only a Jauron fan would consider a team posting a losing record as being "miraculous".

You want miraculous? See Mike Smith and the Falcons and, especially Harbaugh and the Ravens. That's "miraculous". That's something you do not expect.

Insert Tony Sparano and the Dolphins into miraculous too.

Over a game? I love when people say they don't react over ONE game, let alone pre-season. OK cool. I now give you the last ten years to go ahead and over react.

It's the same old crap and formulas over and over, just like groundhog day.

I'm considered a Jauron backer...but only because I think firing the head coach over a preseason loss is preternaturally stupid. :worthy:

Exceptional use of vocabulary.

Now,

I think firing the head coach over a preseason loss is preternaturally stupid

Everything is relative, but extending the contract of a HC who lead his team to one of the great collapses since that of the Third Republic of France, THAT is preternatural stupidity.

I have to say the premise of this entire thread is off... I don't know if anyone here is particularly fond of Dick Jauron, outside of his most recent performances. All I do know is that he is presently the coach of the team I follow, and I hope he succeeds. If he does not, he will one day no longer be the coach of the Bills, and he will cease to have any significance in my life at all, returning to the oblivion from whence he came. Why so many posters want to waste their energy beating their chests to emphasize how much they want him gone is beyond me.

The thread is asking if any Jauron backers remain on this board. That's it. We found out there still are a few. It was just a curiousity. Simple as that.

Thanks for proving without a shadow of a doubt, you're an idiot. And while I have great respect for those who serve the country, you strike me as the type who had to because they were too dumb to do anything else past high school (assuming you actually graduated, which is doubtful).

Yep you have me pegged!

I'm still a Jauron backer. The guy is a leader and a teacher who played the game and whom the players respect and play hard for. The problem is the talent on the roster. This O-line is just horrible. After watching three preseason games, sorry to say Hangartner is no better than last year's starting center Duke Preston who is now a 3rd stringer in GB. Levitre couldn't carry Dockery's jock. That's a pretty good indicator of just how piss poor the talent is. And they draft an undersized DE in Maybin who's a project and not expected to contribute this year holdout aside. The only guys that are legit quality starters are Lee Evans, T Owens, M Lynch, M Stroud, A Schoebel (maybe but getting old), T McGhee, and maybe E Wood ( rookie). That's it...Billichek couldn't win with this pile of crap.
Agreed. Last thing I want is to fire Jauron and start all over...I still believe he has what it takes to succeed...other than the players (and if Wood and Levitre develop quickly, he *may* have that...but sure doesn't look good so far in the preseason).

Agreed. Last thing I want is to fire Jauron and start all over...I still believe he has what it takes to succeed...other than the players (and if Wood and Levitre develop quickly, he *may* have that...but sure doesn't look good so far in the preseason).

He has what to suceed? your dreaming if this guy will get it done. The Boo birds will be waiting for him.

The thread is asking if any Jauron backers remain on this board. That's it. We found out there still are a few. It was just a curiousity. Simple as that.

No doubt there were Rich Kotite backers until the bitter end in NY. It's too bad they don't have a pill you could take for that level of wishful thinking.

How do we know that DJ is a "great teacher"? What is the evidence of it?

If he is such a great teacher, than why is it that on "test day" both the teacher and his pupils are schooled by all the rest?

And how do we know that "these guys play hard for DJ"? Does that imply that they this is as hard as they can play? That they could never play harder for another coach?

What is he teaching them (all kidding aside,please)?