Everette Brown

Justice

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps I'm wrong, but isn't declaring Brown a bust after 2 games on the same level of stupidity as declaring him great after the preseason?

Right as usual, Doc. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that fans are often an impatient bunch. Just a gut feeling.

GO BILLS!!!

I think the O-line is doing just fine for how young of a group they are. Didn't Fred Jackson just rush for a career high last game?

Jurys out on Maybin...he needs work and missing the preseason did not help. He is getting pushed around alot but he is young and development will take time.

I didn't exactly see Schobel getting a sack last game either, and hes a proven veteran.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but isn't declaring Brown a bust after 2 games on the same level of stupidity as declaring him great after the preseason?

Precisely. Declaring anybody anything after even one year is preposterous- let alone two preseason games. I think the most cliched but relevant example is Mario Williams vs. Reggie Bush. Aaron Maybin looked great in the preseason and hasn't done much in two regular season games. Guess what? My opinion of him has not wavered since April- the jury is still out. Now on the other hand, I think you are gonna be pretty safe with the two guards and I think it might be time to start raising some questions with regard to Hardy.

Yes. I think the Carolina frustration with Brown has more to do with the fact they traded their 2010 1st to pick him which has just gone from being a likely 25+ pick to a possible top 15 pick.