Terrible Commercials

rockpile

My vote is for Mohegan Sun (mostly on YES network). I have been there two or three times and really enjoyed myself, but if all I saw was their commercials I would NEVER go there!

What commercials bug you the most, specifically because they make something good look really BAD?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I 'd have to say the Klondike Bar commercial where the guy is eating the ice cream while massaging the old womans feet.

Fixed

Teen boy? The guy is probably around 40.

You are correct. I posted that nearing 1:00 am and things weren't quite as clear as they are now.

The "get dunked on by Patrick Chewing" Snickers commercial sucks. But I am not boycotting Snickers.

:thumbsup:

In fact a lot of those Snickers commercials suck!

OT, but my doctor told me I wasn't getting enough Nougat in my diet and prescribed three Snickers a day. :lol:

Most commercials don't bug me because I mostly tune them out. The Patrick Chewing one does annoy me though.

:thumbsup:

In fact a lot of those Snickers commercials suck!

OT, but my doctor told me I wasn't getting enough Nougat in my diet and prescribed three Snickers a day. :lol:

Most commercials don't bug me because I mostly tune them out. The Patrick Chewing one does annoy me though.

I won't defend the Snickers campaign (as it is pretty weird) except to say I kind of like the way they use the packaging, but not the Snicker's name. There is a really good point to be made here (about how familiar and comforting the packaging has become) but I'm not sure they are doing the best job of making that point.

There are quite a few commercials that are horrible, but I have to think it there are any for products/services I actually like.

Nobody, I would think, wanted a serious answer here? :ph34r:

:blink: Well, it is the south. ;)

These are Krass Brothers Commercials I remember seeing on TV in the Philly area growing up. :wacko::lol:

I couldn't find my favorite which is Mr. Krass lying in a coffin with his hands folded and suddenly he sits upright and says "If you don't buy from Krass Brothers, YOU'RE DEAD!"

One

Two

:sick::ph34r:

So black people and rednecks shop at the store. Got it.

I knew there was a reason I DVR everything and rarely watch commercials...

EDIT: I don't think I could ever live in NC....

"Did you get a DWI? Well we got SCOOTERS!" :blink:

:sick::ph34r:

So black people and rednecks shop at the store. Got it.

I knew there was a reason I DVR everything and rarely watch commercials...

EDIT: I don't think I could ever live in NC....

"Did you get a DWI? Well we got SCOOTERS!" :blink:

Haha. The commercial was youtube-only. It was obviously made with tongue firmly planted in cheek. I thought they were both funny in an awkward kind of way. But hey, what do I know -- I live in N.C.!

The Old Navy Mannequins. :worthy:

DING! DING! DING!

We have a winner

Also, add in for anyone local in Niagara, the Commercials for Marineland in Niagra Falls. Almost everyone in the area knows that stupid jingle and wants to throw something at the TV/Radio when they come on. Its one reason why I don't like summer much