Is TOs toe injury worrying you

saundena

I'm worried about TO's toe. Our offense is going to rely heavily on him, especially during the first part of the season- until guys like Hardy and Stevie J can get up to speed.

Does anyone else share my concern, or, am I being all Nervous Nancy for no reason.

On a seperate note, I'm looking forward to watching the Vikings out-of-shape old man of a QB self destruct tonight. Brett, I'm rooting for you to fail, and that is totally unlike me, so thank you for making me feel like a d-bag.

I'm worried about TO's toe. Our offense is going to rely heavily on him, especially during the first part of the season- until guys like Hardy and Stevie J can get up to speed.

Does anyone else share my concern, or, am I being all Nervous Nancy for no reason.

Yes, and here's why:

After calling out Donovan McNabb for being "soft", Owens cannot possibly malinger without looking the supreme hypocrite.

He knows, as does everybody else, that he needs to get on the same page as Edwards, yet it's been about two weeks. This is especially true since the Bills are implementing a somewhat radical change, namely the no-huddle. Edwards may actually be changing plays at the line.

Yes, and here's why:

After calling out Donovan McNabb for being "soft", Owens cannot possibly malinger without looking the supreme hypocrite.

Pretty funny, didn't know week 3 of the pre-season is the equivalent of the Super Bowl. Apple and oranges brahhhh...

The fact that Dick Jauron is still head coach worries me.

Really. In the grand scheme of things, I'd just as soon Owens spend his time on the TV show over the next three weeks. And by that time, the toe - and ego - will be just fine for Monday Night Football.

T.O. missing preseason games is nothing new.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Dallas.Cowboys.Te...l.2.494984.html

Terrell Owens said Monday that his nagging hamstring likely will keep him out of the Dallas Cowboys' preseason opener Saturday night in Seattle.

"I would say so," he said. "I'm not 100 percent, so I really wouldn't risk it. That's just not being smart."

Owens sat out his fifth and sixth practices Monday morning because of soreness that set in Wednesday. He said he can't give a timetable for when he expects to return, but noted that "September is when I'm needed."

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/story/20...ne-cowboys.html

Owens has not played yet in the pre-season because of a hamstring injury that has limited him to just 12 of the team's 31 practices.

He'll be fine.