Talib pulls a Patrick Kane

QB Bills

??? ???

Strange - nowhere in that article doe it state that Talib was locked illegally in the back of a cab against his will, nor robbed of his change by a recidivist-drunk cabbie driving illegally w/out a valid license <_<:wallbash:

No, so I guess the two cases are completely different. Right.

Are you being sarcastic or do you actually have sympathy for that little B word just because he's from Buffalo?

We better be favored in our home opener against a team with Josh McCown at quarterback.

I doubt McCown will be the starter. Leftwitch looked very good against the Titans. The Bucs as a team looked better in that game, than the Bills did against the Titans. The Bucs put in their 2nd team defense in the 2nd Quarter & they dominated the Titans 1st string Offense. I think the Titans had only 12 yards rushing for the 1st half. Young had replaced Collins but other than that the Titans kept in their 1st string until the 3rd Quarter. The Bucs were winning until they put in their 3rd & 4th string in the 3rd Quarter.

That's not what happened to Patrick Kane either.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=4412205

You are, apparently, woefully misinformed....

Patrick Kane's attorney said on Tuesday that the Chicago Blackhawks star did not assault or rob the cab driver who claimed he was attacked early Sunday in Buffalo, N.Y.

Paul Cambria, speaking on "The Waddle and Silvy Show" on ESPN 1000, said Kane, 20, and his cousin James, 21, were trapped inside the car when cab driver Jan Radecki, 62, wouldn't unlock the doors.

"[Patrick Kane is] devastated that anybody would accuse him of a crime," Cambria said. "He's not that sort of person.

"He wanted nothing to do with the cab driver in any way, shape or form. He simply wanted to get out of the cab. It's been revealed today that the cab driver admitted he locked these two guys in the car and wouldn't permit the one guy to stand up and simply reach for his wallet. There's more and more being developed about this."

The Kanes are facing felony robbery and misdemeanor counts of theft and criminal mischief. Patrick Kane has pleaded not guilty and is scheduled for a court hearing Monday in Buffalo.

"[Radecki] said he wasn't going to let the one fellow out to get his wallet," Cambria said during the radio interview. "He said that in an interview that I heard.

"Apparently he said that's his MO. Anytime he takes young people, college kids or whatever, any place at night he locks them in the cab until he pays. His lawyer said this morning in an interview I heard that in the past many of his passengers have become upset because they're angry that they're being trapped in a car and not being trusted to stand up and get their money out."

Cambria was asked if Kane did anything wrong or anything he regretted.

"He regrets that he was there, obviously, who wouldn't?" Cambria said on "The Waddle and Silvy Show." "On the other hand, did he do anything wrong? Did he violate the law? Everything we have demonstrates no, and he emphatically said, 'No.' I have absolutely no reason to disbelieve him and every reason to believe him."

Cambria was asked on the show if Kane touched Radecki. "He did not assault the cab driver. He did not rob the cab driver. He did not cheat him out of his fee. None of those things. He tried to get out of a locked cab," Cambria said.

And, BTW, the cab driver IS INDEED a recividist drunk-driver, who was operating without a valid drivers license, and refused to give the Kane boys their change when they requested it...

State revokes new license of Kane cabbie

This kid has always been a giant TURD! He also got in trouble a few times at Kansas and tested positive for weed at the combine. I personally don't care if you smoke weed, you just have to be an absolute moron to let some weed make you slip in the draft and cost you millions of dollars. Kansas Gayhawk's finest.