Former Bills' FS cut.

Rashad Baker was cut by the Eagles today.

He played in 10 games last year, starting in 1 game. He had 3 INTS.

Is that not more than anyone here had last year? I would like to bring him back in, he would be better than 1/2 the safeties we have right now, in my opinion. Definitly worth a look, moreso than Spann.

What's there to lose? We want "Playmakers" right?

Is that not more than anyone here had last year? I would like to bring him back in, he would be better than 1/2 the safeties we have right now, in my opinion. Definitly worth a look, moreso than Spann.

Baker was awful. The INT is perhaps the most meaningless and incomplete of all mainstream NFL statistics.

Baker was awful. The INT is perhaps the most meaningless and incomplete of all mainstream NFL statistics.

No he wasn't.

I liked him as a player, too. I thought he was very solid whenever he was called upon and seemed to be in the right place to make a play most of the time. I remember I was kind of sad to see him go.

I liked him as a player, too. I thought he was very solid whenever he was called upon and seemed to be in the right place to make a play most of the time. I remember I was kind of sad to see him go.

He hit like a ton of bricks. He was better than people are giving him credit for here.

Any news on effing Lonnie Johnson. <_<

Interceptions are meaningless? You must play safety for the Buffalo Bills. <_<

The interceptions aren't meaningless, but for a safety they are a very poor metric for judging quality.

Especially for safeties

For example Oshiomogho Atogwe, Michael Griffin, and Troy Polamalu are all awful safeties that just happened to have a ton of INTs, whereas Bryan Scott and Donte Whitner are great safeties that just happened to get no INTs.