Just received my DH GATE Edwards AFL Jersey

5 days after the payment was confirmed. I suspect that every seller has one day a week that they ship out all their orders for the previous 7 days.

okie, I just wondered, my seller said he was going to ship it out tomorrow? can they do that in china, it being a sunday? lol

I'm just looking forward to them

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okie, I just wondered, my seller said he was going to ship it out tomorrow? can they do that in china, it being a sunday? lol

I'm just looking forward to them

It is already sunday afternoon in China he means him monday.

Is this dhgate thing legal?

I would think any legal issues would be on the sellers part. You are just buying a product offered at an online store. Maybe I'm being naive though. I sure have been happy with the price and product though.

Here's my follow up to my post 2 weeks ago.

Ordered 3 jerseys from DHgate.com on 8/19 - seller: topmarket - paid through PayPal.

Received 3 jerseys on 8/28 - EMS tracking number & had to sign at Post Office.

NO CUSTOMS ISSUES!

SIZE 56: white 50th anniversery Bills throwbacks.

COLOR: excellent - the red, white and blues are done in the correct shade.

QUALITY: stitched & well-made. logos, numbers and patches look great.

FIT: I normally wear a XXL in Reebok replicas and 56 in authentics. 6'00" and 255 lbs.

These fit somewhere between a 54 and 56 authentic, but it is a 5% difference max.

Width across chest is 28" laid flat. Perfect - a size 56 should be 28 inches across.

Width across waist is 26" laid flat. Slight taper in from chest.

Overall I give these a 9.5 out of 10 and will order again. I own 250+ sports jerseys to compare against.

3 stitched jerseys shipped directly to me for $82.00 is a tremendous bargain.

Hope this helps....

http://www.dhgate.com/mix-order-nfl-buffal...8fe84858ef.html

Thanks - I sent this seller a question a few nights ago.......about how to get different jersey numbers.......But, he hasn't replied......The title says Owens but he's got other numbers in the other pictures, and I would think that's what mix order means?

Thanks - I sent this seller a question a few nights ago.......about how to get different jersey numbers.......But, he hasn't replied......The title says Owens but he's got other numbers in the other pictures, and I would think that's what mix order means?

Yes. There are 5 different Bills available. I got T.O, Poz and Lee.

Owens

Evans

Posluszny

Edwards

Lynch

Yes. There are 5 different Bills available. I got T.O, Poz and Lee.

Owens

Evans

Posluszny

Edwards

Lynch

Thank you.......I want two Evans and one Lynch - in different sizes. How do I about selecting that?

Got an email from DH Gate on Monday saying my order was shipped, but 5 days later the tracking number still doesn't work on the EMS website. Anyone else have this problem?

I questioned the seller about the tracking number a few days ago, but haven't gotten a response yet. Starting to get concened and I hope DH Gate's "escrow" procedure works....

Got an email from DH Gate on Monday saying my order was shipped, but 5 days later the tracking number still doesn't work on the EMS website. Anyone else have this problem?

I questioned the seller about the tracking number a few days ago, but haven't gotten a response yet. Starting to get concened and I hope DH Gate's "escrow" procedure works....

use the tracking # in USPS website

Got my jerseys today, they are lovely, Edwards, Lynch, and Evans.........so nice......I have found that the jerseys fit nice..compared to my replicas which are really baggy. So I don't know how people are getting they are bigger. Mine fits nice.

Will order again!

I'll put some pics up later when I have a chance.

Thanks, but I tried that already. The tracking number I got from DH Gate also didn't work in the UPS or FedEx websites either.

I have the same problem. I ordered a 56 POZ jersey from seller "right20" and the Tracking Number I got doesn't work either.

However, that is not the strange part. The day before (maybe 2 days before) I got the Tracking Number, I contacted the seller about the status of my jersey. He had written me to confirm the size I needed. He told me the next day that the size I needed was not available and it would be a bit before the manufacturer could make one because they were busy making Favre and Vick jerseys. Well, I told him if it was more than a few days, I would have to cancel my order and get it somewhere else. He told me he would keep me posted.

Anyway, the next day (maybe 2 days later) I received a Tracking Number saying that my order had shipped! Well, that seemed strange to me after just talking to the seller about how it was going to be delayed. I asked the seller about it and he told me he would look into it, but I haven't heard anything in 2 days.

The tracking number still doesn't work in any system and I am kind of stuck in limbo here waiting for something to happen. I logged into DHgate and it says my order shipped on 8/26. So, I guess I am just going to have to wait until the end of next week to see what happens. It will probably take about a week to get here based on what others have said, so I am willing to stick it out.

But yeah, my Tracking Number does not show up in any system either. Not sure what is going on.

Finally got mine, jersey was nice, except a couple of things that I didn't like...First of all, I ordered a 48, and got a 54. It's not as big as I thought it would be when I saw it, but it still is huge for someone that is a 5'11, 150 lb dude.

Also, the backing that the nameplate is sewn on is still under the fabric of the jersey, and is a manila folder type color, so in certain lighting, it looks like the nameplate is discolored yellow.

I emailed the seller about it, and all they could give me was 1/2 my money back, that was a week ago, and I still have yet to see the money.

Overall, I am pretty dissatisfied. I feel dumb wearing such a big jersey, but I suppose I really don't have a choice now.

I have the same problem. I ordered a 56 POZ jersey from seller "right20" and the Tracking Number I got doesn't work either.

However, that is not the strange part. The day before (maybe 2 days before) I got the Tracking Number, I contacted the seller about the status of my jersey. He had written me to confirm the size I needed. He told me the next day that the size I needed was not available and it would be a bit before the manufacturer could make one because they were busy making Favre and Vick jerseys. Well, I told him if it was more than a few days, I would have to cancel my order and get it somewhere else. He told me he would keep me posted.

Anyway, the next day (maybe 2 days later) I received a Tracking Number saying that my order had shipped! Well, that seemed strange to me after just talking to the seller about how it was going to be delayed. I asked the seller about it and he told me he would look into it, but I haven't heard anything in 2 days.

The tracking number still doesn't work in any system and I am kind of stuck in limbo here waiting for something to happen. I logged into DHgate and it says my order shipped on 8/26. So, I guess I am just going to have to wait until the end of next week to see what happens. It will probably take about a week to get here based on what others have said, so I am willing to stick it out.

But yeah, my Tracking Number does not show up in any system either. Not sure what is going on.

Yup, my problem is with "right20" also. Mine supposedly shipped on the 24th and they say to give 2-3 business days for the tracking number to work, but no dice, still.

Here's my follow up to my post 2 weeks ago.

Ordered 3 jerseys from DHgate.com on 8/19 - seller: topmarket - paid through PayPal.

Received 3 jerseys on 8/28 - EMS tracking number & had to sign at Post Office.

NO CUSTOMS ISSUES!

SIZE 56: white 50th anniversery Bills throwbacks.

COLOR: excellent - the red, white and blues are done in the correct shade.

QUALITY: stitched & well-made. logos, numbers and patches look great.

FIT: I normally wear a XXL in Reebok replicas and 56 in authentics. 6'00" and 255 lbs.

These fit somewhere between a 54 and 56 authentic, but it is a 5% difference max.

Width across chest is 28" laid flat. Perfect - a size 56 should be 28 inches across.

Width across waist is 26" laid flat. Slight taper in from chest.

Overall I give these a 9.5 out of 10 and will order again. I own 250+ sports jerseys to compare against.

3 stitched jerseys shipped directly to me for $82.00 is a tremendous bargain.

Hope this helps....

http://www.dhgate.com/mix-order-nfl-buffal...8fe84858ef.html

I re-ordered an Owens from this seller, topmarket. Got a tracking number the day after ordering, and it hasn't worked. Then today got a message saying that Owens is out of stock right now, but he would have more in a week. I told him I would wait for it...He offered a Lynch, Edwards or Poz jersey, and I already have Lynch and Poz jerseys, and really don't want an Edwards.

We'll see!