Jason Peters first outing

The big man was sweating like a peado in a playground. Slow feet, being pushed backwards by the bull rush. He looked fatter and not in a good way.

Money hasn't made him a better player.

Oh and I forgot to add - he got a myster knee complaint just after his worst series of the night. Not a suspicious one mind. Its not like he was faking to get out of the game or anything. :unsure:

Oh and I forgot to add - he got a myster knee complaint just after his worst series of the night. Not a suspicious one mind. Its not like he was faking to get out of the game or anything. :unsure:

Yeah, some posters were talking about it the other day. So far he looks to be really struggling and gave up a couple sacks and I agree all of a sudden he's hurt. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if he becomes the weak link on the O-line. Not what Philly thought they were getting.

I've heard of double chins, but Lardo has about 3 folds on the BACK of his neck. He looks more like a hippo than a human. It looked like he was starring in the opposite of the Matrix scenes: Instead of everything slowing down to a crawl and Keanu Reeves moving fast, it looked like everything else was moving fast but Lardo was standing still.

Jabba the Tackle.

This is going to be a trade that clearly works out in our favor. We unloaded some disinterested, overrated dead weight.

Let's wait until Shawn Nelson, Eric Wood or whatever we do with our 6th round pick next year make the pro-bowl or impress in a regular season game before we say that we won the trade.

I've heard of double chins, but Lardo has about 3 folds on the BACK of his neck. He looks more like a hippo than a human. It looked like he was starring in the opposite of the Matrix scenes: Instead of everything slowing down to a crawl and Keanu Reeves moving fast, it looked like everything else was moving fast but Lardo was standing still.

Jabba the Tackle.

Was he that sluggish? :lol:

Let's wait until the next game. Give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

PTR

Nah, it's more fun to start ripping him now! :unsure:

This is going to be a trade that clearly works out in our favor. We unloaded some disinterested, overrated dead weight.

EW>JP 'Nuff said.

Let's wait until Shawn Nelson, Eric Wood or whatever we do with our 6th round pick next year make the pro-bowl or impress in a regular season game before we say that we won the trade.

I agree with what you said. I would also factor in the huge contract Peters would have received had he stayed with the Bills. Had the Bills signed Peters to a huge deal I don't think they would have signed T.O. as well. IMO

I agree murra. Every trade has its price. This one is special in that we drafted another lineman with the main pick that we traded for. Basically, its Wood (+others) vs. Peters. Time will tell how well that works out for us, but so far, I like it.