Scott and Florence hurt?

Major Mud

Per Jauron's PC and the 97 Rock postgame, DFlo's was more serious. Carucci said Scott didn't appear to be limping as he came off the field. Oh, and Travis McCall also sustained a knee sprain.

(Of course, none of that takes the place of the actual medical reports ...)

Per Jauron's PC and the 97 Rock postgame, DFlo's was more serious. Carucci said Scott didn't appear to be limping as he came off the field. Oh, and Travis McCall also sustained a knee sprain.

(Of course, none of that takes the place of the actual medical reports ...)

Thanks Lori, I hate to say it but id rather lose DFLO, then Scott at safety, it looks like we have good depth at CB.

This would suck if Florence has any ligament damage. Youboty hasn't made it through half a season and I don't know if Corner is ready for NB duties. This pretty much cements Lankster on the team I believe if the injury is serious.

This would suck if Florence has any ligament damage. Youboty hasn't made it through half a season and I don't know if Corner is ready for NB duties. This pretty much cements Lankster on the team I believe if the injury is serious.

Youboty scares me. He was better last year, but he plays the game soft. He really needs to step up his game and stay off the injured list - although fear of injury may be why he appears to play the game soft.

Youboty scares me. He was better last year, but he plays the game soft. He really needs to step up his game and stay off the injured list - although fear of injury may be why he appears to play the game soft.

Last year, prior to the injury, Youboty was hammering people out there(for an under 200lb CB of course). He was getting in on running plays and throwing his body around every chance he got. Injuries have just killed him.

Last year, prior to the injury, Youboty was hammering people out there(for an under 200lb CB of course). He was getting in on running plays and throwing his body around every chance he got. Injuries have just killed him.

Amen. Youboty was a big factor early last season, particularly in the Jacksonville game. He was phenomenal that day. The ability is there; he just has to stay healthy.

From our good friend John Wawrow's article today:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-b...p&type=lgns

Looks like Scott is day-to-day and Florence is out at least a week.

Luckily we have a disturbing amount of depth at CB...Youboty needs to have a big game this weekend to help solidify his spot on the roster.

Luckily we have a disturbing amount of depth at CB...Youboty needs to have a big game this weekend to help solidify his spot on the roster.

wow, BGIOP, you're on top of things. just got into my familiar -- and previously and notably mentioned in another thread -- stinkhole hotel for one last week, and was gonna go searching for a link to provide an update.

you beat me to it. thanks.

neither injuries are considered serious.

jw

Looks like Ko Simpson took over Jason Webster's role of knocking out fellow teammates?

Luckily we have a disturbing amount of depth at CB...

I understand this was a jab at the Bills drafting CB's like they're going out of style, but IMO, you can never be too deep at CB. Especially if your pass rush isn't all that great...

I understand this was a jab at the Bills drafting CB's like they're going out of style, but IMO, you can never be too deep at CB. Especially if your pass rush isn't all that great...

Honestly, this is one of the few times I'm actually glad we kept drafting secondary players.

I think Bills' brass would be forgiven for drafting dozens of secondary players if their minuscule DL draftees produced acceptable results.

wow, BGIOP, you're on top of things. just got into my familiar -- and previously and notably mentioned in another thread -- stinkhole hotel for one last week, and was gonna go searching for a link to provide an update.

you beat me to it. thanks.

neither injuries are considered serious.

jw

Many thanks, John--as always, it's very much appreciated when you keep us up to speed with what's going on, especially with regard to stuff like injuries.....

The Silver Lining of a dark cloud. Lankster looks like a keeper.