There's football on tonight!

Just Jack

Actually, that wasn't his man. Peters had his guy on the outside but after the RB failed to give help to the gaurd who was badly beaten, Peters tried to come off and help but it was too late.

Totally agree - that one wasn't totally on him...

Damn, Brady TD bullet.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long did Brady play last weekend? Oh, wait a minute!

You honestly think Edwards will play the entire first half Saturday? You would be kidding yourself. If Edwards goes 3 series, I would be shocked.....

Point is, our offense needs more than 1 series, especially with all the new players and the new hurry-up they are trying to run.

You honestly think Edwards will play the entire first half Saturday? You would be kidding yourself. If Edwards goes 3 series, I would be shocked.....

Point is, our offense needs more than 1 series, especially with all the new players and the new hurry-up they are trying to run.

The offense played 2 series last weekend. I expect them to play into the 2nd quarter. Maybe not a full half, but Trent didn't miss all of last season either.

The offense played 2 series last weekend. I expect them to play into the 2nd quarter. Maybe not a full half, but Trent didn't miss all of last season either.

Not sure what game you were watching, but the starters on offense only played 1 series last week....

Oh, and I am not sure Trent is a future HOF QB, either. I might except it more if he had a couple of Super Bowl wins....or even 1 winning season. Trent and our offense need the reps.

Thanks, though.

Crap, you're right! I could have sworn it was more (could have been the beer, also). I guess we'll see how much Dicky plays them this weekend.

Ah.....I am not trying to get on you. I am just frustrated with the coaching staff. They want to see Baker play, and a ton of other guys they know have no chance of making the team, but they won't give our starting offense more time. On top of that, the drive ended in a turnover!!!!

Point is, I just think the offense needs as much time as possible together to get ready for the season. I would play them at least a half in every game to make sure they are ready for NE.

Not sure what game you were watching, but the starters on offense only played 1 series last week....

Oh, and I am not sure Trent is a future HOF QB, either. I might except it more if he had a couple of Super Bowl wins....or even 1 winning season. Trent and our offense need the reps.

Thanks, though.

That ''future HOF'er I was referring to was Brady, sorry.