Derek Brooks to workout for Saints

Beerball

I know I harp on my dislike of Ellison a lot...but really...what in the world are we waiting for? There are plenty of options available to upgrade this OLB spot. We've brought in a crapload of options to replace Ellison (didn't sign anyone, but did bring them in).

What are we friggin waiting for?

You could be right, I just wish the team did a better job (than I think they have done) exploring their options.

Beerball, I respect your fandom, but your message here highlights the problems with criticizing non-moves. For all we know, they have explored their options, and they may have more info on Brooks than we do. I am not saying we have to simply have faith (the FO has made its share of mistakes), but we should not assume that the absence of moves means the absence of explorations.

Beerball, I respect your fandom, but your message here highlights the problems with criticizing non-moves. For all we know, they have explored their options, and they may have more info on Brooks than we do. I am not saying we have to simply have faith (the FO has made its share of mistakes), but we should not assume that the absence of moves means the absence of explorations.

They did explore their options. They brought-in June, Keiaho, and Tonoisamoa. The first 2 they felt were no better than Ellison. Tinoisamoa couldn't handle the expectations of being named the starter and is losing the battle with some no-name LB'er on the Bears.

I think that's why I put the parenthetical in there.