my one takeaway from last night's game

Even though he only made two catches, it's pretty clear that T.O. is still an absolute stud. He's the best player this team has had since Bruce Smith (Spikes in 2003-04 is the closest; he's also better than Evans). He'll definitely make a difference for the offense, which I suspect will be far more productive this year regardless of who the tackles are.

Even though he only made two catches, it's pretty clear that T.O. is still an absolute stud. He's the best player this team has had since Bruce Smith (Spikes in 2003-04 is the closest; he's also better than Evans). He'll definitely make a difference for the offense, which I suspect will be far more productive this year regardless of who the tackles are.
I'll drink to that! :lol:

Only 1 pre-season game, but I vote T.O. the Bill of the decade!

Moulds had a couple pretty impactful years too

Still no stinking pressure on the opponent's QB. This is going to be killer unless Maybin is Superman. The Bills can put some pretty decent DBs out there, but give the QB enough time to scan the field, they're toast. Chris Ellis is a zero from all indications, and the rest are not much to brag about.

Owens is going to make Edwards a better QB. As long as TO sticks to business and plays up to his ability, he will be the guy Edwards looks for and goes to this year. If they develop a chemistry and click, look the ef, out.

Still no stinking pressure on the opponent's QB. This is going to be killer unless Maybin is Superman. The Bills can put some pretty decent DBs out there, but give the QB enough time to scan the field, they're toast. Chris Ellis is a zero from all indications, and the rest are not much to brag about.

Two words:

Sign Maybin

I didn't take away much concern. The jury is still out on the O-Line, but that is a given with two rookies and everyone playing new positions and a no huddle offense. I hope they keep them on the field getting reps all through pre season and they gel by the opening game. First game of pre-season I'm not going to judge much. I share the concern about the defensive line, but there were good points as well.

All in all they didn't impress me much either way and hopefully they will warm up and develop by the time the regular season rolls around. Oman was kind of remarkable though.

My one takeaway from this game discourages me. Dick seems content to settle for field goals when TD's are needed. I don't understand pulling Trent when his last throw was an INT. I think he should have played at least one more series to try and put some points on the board.