Anyone notice the velocity

Looked very much in control of things, for the short time he played. I just hope the int. doesn't send him back into a dumpoff shell. Yes, he forced the throw, but taking more chances that the receiver will get open at the spot, is what I feel his game has lacked to date.

Looked very much in control of things, for the short time he played. I just hope the int. doesn't send him back into a dumpoff shell. Yes, he forced the throw, but taking more chances that the receiver will get open at the spot, is what I feel his game has lacked to date.

It looked, to me, like Levitre was pushed into Edwards as he released the pass.

It looked, to me, like Levitre was pushed into Edwards as he released the pass.

I don't think that Levitre getting shoved into Edwards' arm caused the INT though, I'll have to re-watch the footage but it looked like he got it off before Levitre hit him.

Doesn't change much though...D-Pressure caused that INT no matter how you look at it.

I don't think that Levitre getting shoved into Edwards' arm caused the INT though, I'll have to re-watch the footage but it looked like he got it off before Levitre hit him.

Doesn't change much though...D-Pressure caused that INT no matter how you look at it.

The hit came just as the ball was releasing, keeping Trent from completing his full body motion. It looks like he was forcing it in there, but we won't know if would have been able to because the hit took a lot off that ball.

IMO, Not a big deal, yeah there was pressure, and whether or not Levitre being pushed

back into caused/contributed to the int., I saw enough good from Trent to feel pretty

good about our chances, especially for the first, and very early preseason game.

The hit came just as the ball was releasing, keeping Trent from completing his full body motion.

Not completing the full body motion on a throw will make passes miss on the high side, which is what happened on that pick. However in the postgame interview, Trent to his credit took full blame for the interception - a classy move to protect the rookie (whether his statement was true or not).

Not completing the full body motion on a throw will make passes miss on the high side, which is what happened on that pick. However in the postgame interview, Trent to his credit took full blame for the interception - a classy move to protect the rookie (whether his statement was true or not).

:lol: Trent is a smart guy and a good leader.

Anyone notice the Bills receiver eating dinner while waiting for a Fitzpatrick pass to arrive on a short out? No zip at all.

To give him props though...nice job getting the ball to Roscoe when the defender made him adjust his delivery...and nice job by Roscoe faking the DB out of this jock.