OFFICAL GAME DAY THREAD

Ch. 2 breaking in to tell me there's severe weather. Look, douchebag, just because I'm watching football doesn't mean that the windows in my house don't work anymore. I can see the weather.

The only time they have done that so far is when they lose the signal. Although after 3-4 times it is getting a bit repetitive.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only time they have done that so far is when they lose the signal. Although after 3-4 times it is getting a bit repetitive.

In Rochester we lose the hi-def every time Ch 10 breaks in with another insistent warning crawl. It's annoying.

it would be nice if they had that timeout they had to waste because they are incapable of lining up for and executing a field goal on the fly.

familiar feeling

At least they still have the timeout they didn't waste on not being able to get the second or third play of the half called on time. Plus the one they didn't waste on a moronic challenge.

So we got that going for us, which is nice.

Here in Rochester cable went out for a large part of the area, not mine. On the news they said that the cable problem should be fixed by such and such a time. The only people who won't see that message are the people who care!!