OFFICAL GAME DAY THREAD

I thought he looked pretty good until that floater to Lee that got picked....what the hell was that??

Levitre got knocked back into him...pretty hard to step up with a throw when your guard is chucked at you.

Thats going to be the story all preseason and early season long unfortunately until Levitre learns to play with NFL leverage.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The main goal of the no huddle is to limit/affect the ability of the defense to sub different packages - it doesn't necessarily have to be run very fast to be effective.

Well watching this game, I guess we'll all stay in the dark as to what it takes for it to BE effective.

Levitre got knocked back into him...pretty hard to step up with a throw when your guard is chucked at you.

Thats going to be the story all preseason and early season long unfortunately until Levitre learns to play with NFL leverage.

My bad, I didn't see that...Levitre has me a little worried, but Wood looks like a ringer! It's still early though...

Remember: Pre-season games don't mean anything. Jauron is just laying a trap for Belichick.

yeah...that's right...poor Belichick is in for a real kick in the nards come 9/14...ha, ha, ha!

Well done, DICK!

Isn't it ...Your DICK.....well done???

Not what the replay showed

Yes, I think it did. Edwards maybe didn't have the room to step into the throw, but he let it go before getting contact.

I'll watch it again, though, if it is available.