Are Carl Peterson and Rod Woodson still talking?

BRH

Don't tell me Bruce was last...I couldn't watch last night (going to watch it later in the week with a friend) and my DVR was set to go 3 hours.

They will certainly be replaying this during the week. I thought it was supposed to be on this afternoon. Set your DVR for 4 hours and you should be good to go. It went from 7PM until around 10:50PM with some post comments. Wrapped up by 11PM.

They will certainly be replaying this during the week. I thought it was supposed to be on this afternoon. Set your DVR for 4 hours and you should be good to go. It went from 7PM until around 10:50PM with some post comments. Wrapped up by 11PM.

I hope so....I wanted to see Bruce. It was on ESPN Classic at 1:00 today, but I missed that, too.

:lol:

You know, I thought Woodson's was actually fine. He covered a lot of ground in his speech, just like he did on the field. Peterson, on the other hand, repeated the same stuff over and over again. There were about ten spots where he could have ended it on a great note but kept going. Like "for all Derrick Thomas's fans, the light has gone back on." Perfect. Stop right there. It would have been like Bill Bowerman's "This is the bell lap for Steve Prefontaine." Chills.

Several of the speeches could have been shorter, and better IMO, if they lost all the God, Jesus, Holy Father, etc. references. But hey, that's me.

Why doesn't Satan get some pub at these events?

Several of the speeches could have been shorter, and better IMO, if they lost all the God, Jesus, Holy Father, etc. references. But hey, that's me.

Why doesn't Satan get some pub at these events?

All those God, Jesus, Holy Father references take up about what? 30 seconds? Yeah that would really shorten the speeches.

Satan gets no pub, cause he sucks. :rolleyes:

Don't tell me Bruce was last...I couldn't watch last night (going to watch it later in the week with a friend) and my DVR was set to go 3 hours.

I noticed last night in my DirecTV on-screen guide that the NFL Network's coverage was listed as four hours (7-11) while ESPN pulled out their standard "block off three hours for a live event/game even though we know it will run over" procedure. So I had to extend the DVR recording an extra hour. NFLN nailed the time better.

That being said, I have to give credit where credit is due - I kept jumping back and forth between the two, and I thought ESPN's coverage was better than NFLN's.

That being said, I have to give credit where credit is due - I kept jumping back and forth between the two, and I thought ESPN's coverage was better than NFLN's.

Me, too. At least based on what I was able to see jumping around. Of course, I am biased, and ESPN seemed to show more pictures of Bills fans, than did NFLN.