Bruuuuuuuuuuuce

Ted Cotrell sounded like an idiot and he made Bruce sound like an ass telling the story about how Bruce refused to run the plays that were called.

Agreed. Cotrell did a terrible job. A bunch of inside jokes that were of interest to nobody (but the people on the team maybe?). And Bruce getting bored in meetings on Wednesday, not running the proper plays on Sundays, etc -- made him sound like he wasn't a team player (which is probably true, but still, you don't say things like that at the HoF!).

His joke about the helmet was priceless! :D

I was expecting Bruce's speech to be, "Look at me, look at me, I am great, I am great," but it wasn't. Thank you for doing the team, the city, and the fans proud, Bruce. :thumbdown:

Agreed. Cotrell did a terrible job. A bunch of inside jokes that were of interest to nobody (but the people on the team maybe?). And Bruce getting bored in meetings on Wednesday, not running the proper plays on Sundays, etc -- made him sound like he wasn't a team player (which is probably true, but still, you don't say things like that at the HoF!).

His joke about the helmet was priceless! :beer:

I was expecting Bruce's speech to be, "Look at me, look at me, I am great, I am great," but it wasn't. Thank you for doing the team, the city, and the fans proud, Bruce. :thumbdown:

Not to jump on Cottrell, but I thought the same thing. Why would you tell a story about a guy not running the right plays in a game? Especially one that has the selfish reputation as Smith. :D

Bruce did sprinkle in quite a few backslaps to himself. Nothing like Dan Hampton, but it was there...

Not to jump on Cottrell, but I thought the same thing. Why would you tell a story about a guy not running the right plays in a game? Especially one that has the selfish reputation as Smith. :thumbdown:

Bruce did sprinkle in quite a few backslaps to himself. Nothing like Dan Hampton, but it was there...

Nothing like what I expected based on Bruce's history of loudly blowing his own horn. He really was very good, tonight.

Not to jump on Cottrell, but I thought the same thing. Why would you tell a story about a guy not running the right plays in a game? Especially one that has the selfish reputation as Smith. :lol:

Anyone else catch the "sleep apnea" thing with Darryl Talley? Any night of drinking from now on, I'll be suffering from "sleep apnea" in honor of Bruce!

About time they get to him

My brother and I would ALWAYS yell out BRUUUCE whenever he made a big play. Always. He's always been a part of our vocabulary. I guess maybe we're too obsessed with the Bills. Oh well. :lol: