Berman ready to circle the wagons

Lori

Nice Q-and-A by bb.com's Lindsay Carucci. (And if that last name sounds familiar, it should.)

Q: What is your sense of the Bills feel that will be in Canton this weekend?

Berman: I know how to answer that because I’ve seen it now for 10 years and it wasn’t always in the stadium. The first year they did it in the stadium was the year Jim Kelly was inducted. A lot of people got in their cars in the morning and came. They figured out where they would sleep and all that later on.

I walked out to test the mike that day, like 10 minutes before (the ceremony), and the place started cheering. They weren’t there to see me, but the Buffalo fans said, “Okay, this is kind of a Bill,” and they started cheering. And I walked back and said to our producer, “Oh, I get what this is. This is a Buffalo home game!”

Thurman Thomas had quite a reception that way (in 2007), and of course, with Bruce Smith, Mr. Wilson, and the Bills playing in the game the next night, it will be just that – a Buffalo home game.

Nice Q-and-A by bb.com's Lindsay Carucci. (And if that last name sounds familiar, it should.)

Gonna be very emotional weekend indeed! I start to tear up just thinking about it. I cried like a little girl during both Kelly and Thurman's induction! LOL...It's soooooo great to see those Bills teams of the 90's get their due!

at that dinner tonight two booster members will give Berman a Buffalo Bills covered wagon I did in honor of his famous quote.

Nice. I bet that'll make the national photo galleries. And we can say we know the artist! :thumbsup:

As much as Berman seems to cherish his friendship with Wilson, I wonder if he will get choked up during his presenting speech?

I am such a dolt, but is Ralph the cabdriver???Has that already been discussed here. Berman sure makes it sound that way huh??

This weekend is going to be a blast, but I have to be honest. I'm glad to see Bruce and Ralph go in, but they're not exactly my favorite Bills ... but with the game and Berman, it'll be an awesome weekend.

I'm not going for BRUUUUUUUUUUUUCE. But the father of the Bills my hero Ralph. I just wish his daughter Linda would have lived long enough to see it.

The game will be awesome.