Go Freddy go

Fred Jackson will show what he can do with a month of preparation for the opener. Jackson IMO is a much better all purpose runner than Lynch. Lynch, no doubt, is great inside the 10 yard line. But 20 to 20 Jackson is the better north, south back, with better speed and better field vision than Lynch. Go Freddy go! <_<

Fred Jackson will show what he can do with a month of preparation for the opener. Jackson IMO is a much better all purpose runner than Lynch. Lynch, no doubt, is great inside the 10 yard line. But 20 to 20 Jackson is the better north, south back, with better speed and better field vision than Lynch. Go Freddy go! <_<

I thought Lynch was suspended for three games, not four.

What's up Biggie? Are we out to cause trouble again? :blink:

What's up Biggie? Are we out to cause trouble again? <_<

I think its awesome that we have 3 great running backs. IMO he is just giving an honest assesment on the RB's. I have felt that Jackson does see the field better and hits the hole quicker. I am not sure if he is better than Lynch, and I dont think we will ever really know because they compliment each other very well and each brings a different skill set. The chemistry is there at the skill position on the O side of the ball...now we all need our line to Jell. If we can be at 4-4 half way, minimal injuries, solid coachin...huge if on that one, then we may be able to push for a playoff spot. If this doesnt happen I believe many in the organization will be without a job I.E Modrak, John Guy etc....

I think its awesome that we have 3 great running backs. IMO he is just giving an honest assesment on the RB's. I have felt that Jackson does see the field better and hits the hole quicker. I am not sure if he is better than Lynch, and I dont think we will ever really know because they compliment each other very well and each brings a different skill set. The chemistry is there at the skill position on the O side of the ball...now we all need our line to Jell. If we can be at 4-4 half way, minimal injuries, solid coachin...huge if on that one, then we may be able to push for a playoff spot. If this doesnt happen I believe many in the organization will be without a job I.E Modrak, John Guy etc....

I know he's giving his honest opinion and I somewhat agree with it(maybe a first). The thing is though that DA Big Man likes to stir the pot and he's pretty good at it. <_<

Go Freddy go, Jackson to start first four!

Link?

What happens if he gets injured in one of the first three? Do they drag his ass out there anyway?

OK I may have missed something so forgive me. If Fred gets injured we have Rhodes and Omon. Who are you saying that we drag out?

<_<:blink:

Read the thread title (which I included in quotes in my post, but will do again, just for you).

Go Freddy go, Jackson to start first four!

Where do you see any reference to Rhodes or Omon? The OP is stating that Jackson WILL start the first four games. I naturally assumed something had been decided by, you know, the BILLS. Why else would someone start a new thread with that declaration. Nope. Just another moron who can't respond in one of the many threads already started on the topic.

My point being, it is silly to start a thread that declares something as fact, especially when that something has no basis and can NOT be declared as fact, simply because of the circumstances of the game of football.

But...carry one. Don't mind me, or logic.

its hard to play in the NFL after sitting out three games

Unless he gets hurt, he's going to play in five pre-season games. While they won't be like full games, it will be the equivalent of 1-2 games. If any player on any team played in the first two games, got hurt, and then missed the next three, as soon as he was nearly 100% (and probably closer to 80-90%) he would immediately go back in. That is what is going to happen. IF Freddy is doing amazing, they may split time for awhile, kind of like going with a hot goaltender, but if he is his normal solid and sometimes amazing self, Lynch will likely step right in and start or at least play the majority of the game like it was any game. You can also guarantee he will be working his ass off when not playing and itching like hell to go in like gangbusters.

<_<:blink:

Read the thread title (which I included in quotes in my post, but will do again, just for you).

Where do you see any reference to Rhodes or Omon? The OP is stating that Jackson WILL start the first four games. I naturally assumed something had been decided by, you know, the BILLS. Why else would someone start a new thread with that declaration. Nope. Just another moron who can't respond in one of the many threads already started on the topic.

My point being, it is silly to start a thread that declares something as fact, especially when that something has no basis and can NOT be declared as fact, simply because of the circumstances of the game of football.

But...carry one. Don't mind me, or logic.

Thanks for elaborating!