Going to the Jets game in Toronto?

It's been a great week for me TBDers. Not only did I get my Sunday Ticket/Superfan discounted, but I just won tickets to the Bills game in Toronto through my job!! Anyone else going? I would like to have a Ralph Wilson Stadium type tailgate party in Canada, would like to hook up with.

It's been a great week for me TBDers. Not only did I get my Sunday Ticket/Superfan discounted, but I just won tickets to the Bills game in Toronto through my job!! Anyone else going? I would like to have a Ralph Wilson Stadium type tailgate party in Canada, would like to hook up with.

Cue the crickets hopefully......

My best friend is a Jets fan. I obvoiusly am a Bills fan. We've made the Jets-Bills game in Buffalo 17 years in a row, since we've been 20 yrs old. We aren't going this year. It'll be a could day in hell before I personally help that game sellout.

True story.

Sorry, Canada has laws that prohibit Ralph Wilson type tailgates. Enjoy the game anyway. ;)

My best friend is a Jets fan. I obvoiusly am a Bills fan. We've made the Jets-Bills game in Buffalo 17 years in a row, since we've been 20 yrs old. We aren't going this year. It'll be a could day in hell before I personally help that game sellout.

True story.

I'm going. Ive gone 8 of the last 9 years to the jet Buffalo game in Buffalo. My friends (somey Jet fans) love going to Buffalo, the excitement, Christmas day atmosphere. They want to go to Toronto-- have to obligue, want to keep the tradition going. They are looking forward to seeing another city. Hey why not? Anyone got good recommendations on what to see or do. We are going up Thursday and coming back Sunday.

True story.

What part of this Toronto thing do you not understand? This extra revenue is keeping this team on life support.

I won't call names and say that you are a small minded person, but your opinion is small minded.

What part of this Toronto thing do you not understand? This extra revenue is keeping this team on life support.

I won't call names and say that you are a small minded person, but your opinion is small minded.

The Bills already got their extra revenue from the whole series...it's not like the Bills are losing out on any significant money by real football fans avoiding a game where you can't tailgate.

That being said, I might go this year but haven't decided yet